Map of East End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map of East End

As inspired by Celesta, this map might come in handy for JTRForums members at some point...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._7_murders.JPG
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
    As inspired by Celesta, this map might come in handy for JTRForums members at some point...

Thanks How. Needed this.

Regards,
    Justin
    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

How - is that map out of copyright by any chance? Would fit very nicely into a documentary I am going to be filming in June...

Comment

Trevor:

Thats a damn good question because I don't know,buddy.

Hmmm....They may state whether it is on that site,Trevor. Maybe we ought to take a gander if they do.

Check your p.m.'s.

HB
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Trevor:

Its permissible for anyone to use the map...
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wh..._7_murders.JPG

The link above states as much.
          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

This version may be of more use:

Comment

Corrections

Corrections

Corrections (Click Image, to Enlarge in flickr)

Comment

Nice work Colin.

...now it does look like a Vesica Pisces

Seriously, thanks for fixin' the map.
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Thanks How - sorry for the delay. That's good news for me! And yes, I have cheked my PMs now; expect the 5Qs replies back very soon.

Nice work with the corrections Colin - I am particularly interested in your Tabram site, as that is actually where I thought the spot was when I first attempted to locate it, but having heard about it being at the other end so much since, I had come to assume that in my (then) rather ignorant way I had gotten it wrong? Do you have a reference to prove that is definitively right? Not doubting you - just want something to back myself up, personally, as what with my filming project coming up that is a fairly big difference, and I am sure I will get challenged on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Bond View Post
                    I am particularly interested in your Tabram site, ... Do you have a reference to prove that is definitively right?

Courtesy of Robert Clack

--- Click Image to View Discussion/Forum 'Thread', in Casebook.org ---

Comment

Nice one Colin.

Comment

2 more little questions, which I thought were as well on here as anywhere - one is for How really, the other I'm pretty sure Colin will be able to answer. Both map related.

Firstly, How - what/where is the map used in the header for the site? It's pretty nice! Is it a contemporary map or did you make or have it made specially for the site?

Also, Colin - if I'm walking South down Bishopsgate, where EXACTLY do I pass from 1888 Met police territory into City? Is it the junction of Middlesex st?

Thanks both.

Comment

Dear Trevor:

I have no idea where Tim Mosley ( "admin" ) located the header...but have sent him a private message requesting that he inform you of the source.
                          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Thanks How.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Bond View Post
                              ... if I'm walking South down Bishopsgate, where EXACTLY do I pass from 1888 Met police territory into City? Is it the junction of Middlesex st?
                              Hi Trevor,

Colin can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that would be where Spital Square junctions with Bishopsgate from the east.
                              Best Wishes,
                              Cris Malone

Comment

Working...
                              X