The Jinx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jinx

Outstanding documentary on Robert Durst.
    I had vaguely remembered this case from years ago and I'm sure many in the US know it well. This documentary goes into all the details with interviews of almost everyone involved in the case including Robert Durst. If you get a chance watch it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4299972/?ref_=nv_sr_1

http://www.thejinxhbo.com

String:
    He's a serious creep for sure. I saw something on him myself last year....but I don't think it was The Jinx.
    Thanks for the link.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Oh yea the off camera sound recording of him talking to himself is something to behold.

Comment

Bit of a dig here but in Texas of all places he gets off with self defence for admitting to killing someone, dismembering their body and then doing a runner. A black guy would already be fried.

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this creep. I don't know how I missed him, but what I don't understand is how he managed to stay out of jail for so long.

Did the money protect him?

Comment

Bit of a dig here but in Texas of all places he gets off with self defence for admitting to killing someone, dismembering their body and then doing a runner. A black guy would already be fried.
            -String-

And rightfully so, String. Just like anyone without the money would be.
            Thing is with Durst, he's got money and money to back that up.
            To Join JTR Forums :
            Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joan Tortorello View Post
              This is the first I've heard of this creep. I don't know how I missed him, but what I don't understand is how he managed to stay out of jail for so long.

Did the money protect him?
              In the case in Texas certainly, in the other cases a bit but he was also lucky. The investigators just didn't seem to try.

Comment

Working...
              X