X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Great Kodachrome Photos of London in 1953

http://flashbak.com/ten-great-kodach...leonard-37518/

Taken about the time that Howard hatched

Which Mosley is that taking a bath in the fountain ?
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

How,

If you look closely you will see two men in long overcoats standing by a bucket at the edge of the fountain. I would suggest the man in the water is collecting pennies and that black shirts and camel hair overcoats were not typical fashion items worn by Westminster Council employees.

You've just solved a 62-year- old crime!

Comment

"And as Mr Brown jumped into the fountain he was allegedly singing 'Make it mine! Make it mine! Make it mine!' "

Comment

How threw a nickel into the fountain and made a wish. Unfortunately the Spirit of the Square misheard what he asked for.

But, as they say, every cloud has a silver lining, and How has since made a small fortune as the agent for the world's only foot-high pianist.

Comment

Good one Gary....because that's exactly what I would have wished for...but got the pianist instead.
            To Join JTR Forums :
            Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
              Good one Gary....because that's exactly what I would have wished for...but got the pianist instead.
              How,

Be careful what you wish for - I've heard that particular reduction surgery is very painful.

Gary.

Comment

Working...
              X