Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now here's a new one

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...fel-Tower.html

Channel 5 has a new series called Strange Love.

This week was about three ladies all suffering from this rare disorder, in love with innanimate objects - Twin Towers, Eiffel Tower, Empire State building, Berlin Wall, funfair ride and fences and low bridges.

The Eiffel tower woman had emotional problems from abuse and was not autistic. Before the tower she was obsessed with an archery bow and before that a sword.

I felt very uncomfortable watching this film as the ladies featured were obviously mentally ill as their medical reports were being read out.

Last week there were two men who were in love with their cars and had sex with them! One was young and the other much older and looked eccentric.

Next week is going to be about nudist families.

And the week after that is going to be all about ripperologists LOL

Comment

I do have a fascination with Rollercoasters. It started in my early teen's when I braved the "Ultimate" at Lightwater Valley, then I caught the bug!
      I have ridden on every coaster in mainland Britain, and if the queue is not too long I will ride them again!

I had a chat one time with the guy who breaks the Guiness World Records and is often found at Blackpool. He is such a nice guy and for about 4 times in a row I got the car in front of him. Later I got the one behind and the locking mechanism would not lock! Rode the whole ride without it!

I even spend hours on Rollercoaster Tycoon style games and have built some amazing coasters. I love watching Knex made coasters, back yard coasters and coasters people have made on rollercoaster tycoon.

Last year I took my four year old son on our first coaster together, he has the bug too!

Comment

Mike:

I could have sworn that you told me that you had a fascination with the Olduvai Gorge, Grand Canyon, Marianas Trench and Black Hole of Calcutta...this info about rollercoasters is news to me.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact [email protected]

Comment

How, Whilst I do enjoy the sight of a large crack, I just love things that go up and down too!

Comment

Mike:

Being a man who handles tools everyday, I have this thing about oscillating saws. Belt sanders,jackhammers,and wrecking balls are also favorites.

Heh, heh...I said "tools" and "thing"....oh yeah,and "balls".
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

I worked in a hardware store for a few years and handled my fair share of large tools! We sold air and electric powered jack hammers, and all range of weird and wonderful toys.

Many many years ago, when I was at college I did Industrial Cleaning, I had a thing for industrial power washers. They could skin a rat (I tried) and blow holes in sheet metal.

I also did shot blasting, and handled big guns, shooting heavy loads!

Just the feeling of euphoria when you shoot your load was amazing!

Comment

Heh heh...you said "hardware".

Sorry for the slow response. I read your post and... fainted. I'm more better now. All that suggestiveness ain't no good this early in the A of M for me.
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

I just hope those people on the conspiracy site aren't reading this thread about you two. I dread to think what they would be thinking. Mind you, I'm probably not far behind them.............

Comment

Oooooh you men and your instruments. . .

Chris
                    Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
                    https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
                    Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Mike, am adding this pic just for you!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	527987334647f379a30b7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	548794

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finbarr_Saunders

Comment

Ali, I wish you hadn't -

Once Mike and How have read this Wiki entry there will be no stopping them.

Comment

WFX:

I hear you. I'm sure they'll roll their eyes if they read the repartee. Mike started it...its all his fault.

But you see, we as a community have this image collectively of being a bunch of tightasses and people who sleep with pocket protectors on. Okay, so we all know JMenges sleeps with a pocket protector on. Big deal. Thats just one guy.

Most of the people I met ain't like that. But yeah,I'll stop. I don't want to get carried away.
                          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by WRITEFX View Post
                            The Eiffel tower woman had emotional problems from abuse and was not autistic. Before the tower she was obsessed with an archery bow and before that a sword.
                            Sometimes a cigar is not simply a cigar.

--J.D.

Comment

Working...
                            X