Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did JTR end this way?

From Disappearing Into History:

"Did a sexually deviant Ripper meet his fate while indulging in violent sadomasochistic practices, as numerous ¡¥sexual deviants¡¦ do every year in our own time?"

Hey...I'll Settle For Getting To Third Base,After All,Miss !!!!

Tim.....Its almost laughable how some people approach ways of acheiving sexual gratification. Here's a URL that ain't for the squeamish.....http://poetry.rotten.com/crossdressphyxia/index7.html I'd say no,Tim....If he was involved with that sort of thing, I'd wager him to be a dispenser of pain,not a recipient. In case anyone is not aware how this "man" died, he was participating in one of the innumerable practices of his ilk, that of trying to reach a state of near death,while masturbating,and then ceasing the self-asphyxiation, and enjoying the subsequent "feelings"...Beats the **** out of a goodnight kiss !!!!!
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Well, this was posted just to illustrate part of my current article in Ripper Notes as to what might have happened to JTR had he been a sexual deviant, one of the more likely categories of those listed. It is all well and good to speculate idly, but here we have an actual illustration from real life as to what I was talking about, so maybe people can relate to it better. Ridiculous as this situation seems, a surprising number of people die in a similar manner every year.

Yes, the odds are greatly against JTR meeting his fate in this manner, and no claim is being made here that he did so. But one rarely gets to illustrate a 'what-if' hypothesis and I couldn't resist doing so. For example, mrserialkiller may find this photo of great interest.

Comment

It is entirely possble the Ripper met his end in such a manner as shown in the photos listed below. But I tend to believe it was more likey in a mundane fashion (i.e. act of God, natural causes). The irony would not be lost on me, to see a person whom brought about death to many in the most violent of ways, to himself meet a somewhat peaceful end. People whom pass on in the manner shown in those pictures seem to exist on the absolute fringe of society. Their bizarre and obviously dangerous sexual practices and/or fixations, deems it somewhat necessary for them to do so. They can't exactly go out to a neighbour pub, mosey on up to the bar, and say to someone."Hey. Wanna come back to my place? I'll let you choke me into unconciousness, and punch my genitals. But first you have to let me dress up in my mom's clothing. Sound cool?"

Comment

Yer Doin' Great

Of course, James Bond had observed about 1954 that you could get through any conversation with an American with three words - 'yep', 'nope', and 'maybe'. Not exactly the King's English......

It is interesting that you mention those two cases, for that has happened more often than most people care to learn about. Perverts comprise a fair percentage of our society.

I recommend an interesting film (actually a taping of a play) to you and Howard - 'Greater Tuna' - for more on this subject. It also confirms everything you ever suspected about Texas.

Comment

A Thrilla In Manila.......

Ghost is correct that one can't just go to a neighborhood tappy and "get lucky".....What is pretty scary though is that these people,despite the obvious mental imbalance to even consider putting their heads in duct tape and a plastic bag,dress up in a J.C.Penney's size 9,and put Saran Wrap on their Mighty Joe Young,is that....they are out there. Back in the mid-'80's,there was a fad of hanging one's self until the point of death,while doin' what we call the knuckle shuffle over in my neck( no pun intended) of the woods...Imagine the faces on their parents when they had to unhook their sons from the shower curtain after dying up there !!! ....Think this is bizarre? In the Phillipines,there is a phenomenon of pre-teenaged boys inserting pneumatic bicycle pumps up their anus,and acheiving some sort of enjoyment.
            To Join JTR Forums :
            Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
            X