Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Motive? Sexual Serial Killer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was The Motive? Sexual Serial Killer..

Thread devoted to discussion of the opinion that Jack The Ripper was merely a sexual serial killer, with a sexual basis to his crimes.

No patterns...no conspiracies..no occult mumbo jumbo...no revenge killing...no Paleyite "kill to scare" or Radkian "kill to coerce" basis going on here...

...just a rank and file sexually motivated serial killer.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

I guess I belong here more than anywhere.

Certainly conspiracies be they Royal or Radkanian are out of the question for me.

Was the killer a psychopath? That word has been WAY overused and misunderstood.

Was he mentally ill? I think probably a schizophrenic.

But still in all more of a garden variety sexual serial killer than anything else.

Comment

Bump up!
      Jon

"It is far more comfortable to point a finger and declare someone a devil, than to call upon your imagination to try to understand their world."

http://www.jlrees.co.uk

Comment

Sex

Why is he classed as a sexual serial killer when there was 'no recent connextion' between him and the victims???

Thats one thing Im not too sure about!

Comment

Currerbell:
          Long story short ( at least from me), the prevalent ssk theory is that the action of him eviscerating the women stimulated him sexually...sort of a substitute for the sexual act. In that theory,one need not actually be connected to the victim by way of organ, just in mind.

What do you make of it,dear lady?
          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Ahh ok....yeah he did go for the sexual organs womb/vagina/uterus etc, but I associated this title with a sexual act as in rape/masterbation for instance rather than just the total mutilation of what makes a woman a woman, physiologically anyway! Are we talking a sexual fantasy of completely destroying the opposite sex? Not just take their life away, but also their chance to survive in future bodies, ie their children

We have serial sex killers in history but I dont think I would classify the Ripper in my mind as one...

Comment

Sexual serial killers don't always rape victims. He may have orgasmed by the act of killing, or masturbated later. It can be much more complicated than rape and he could have been stimulated by many more things than just removing organs.

I'm actually in the research stage of an article I'm writing on whether the Ripper was a sexual serial killer.
              Jon

"It is far more comfortable to point a finger and declare someone a devil, than to call upon your imagination to try to understand their world."

Comment

That sounds good,Jon. If its anything like the material you sent on that other project you were working on,I'm looking forward to it.
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

That sounds interesting, will it be available anywhere to read when u have finished it?

Comment

I'm hoping to have it published in the Rip.
                    Jon

Comment

Excellent news!

Comment

Hi All,

I had always thought that if we could go back in time and see if Jack had an erection while he worked we'd know if sexual excitement played any part at all in his murderous behaviour.

But I'm now pretty much convinced he would not have had the time to put a tent up at the murder scenes.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

LOL 'put a tent up'

Comment

I always thought it was more of a hate crime thing.
                            He certainly 'went' for the sexual organs but in my mind he hated those things given the ferocity and damage he caused I think his motive was to destroy these things rather than be turned on by them.
                            I don't think he got off doing the deeds it just satisfied a need to destroy those things that for some reason he hated. Perhaps he couldn't get an erection and this was one way of venting his frustration.
                            So I do think it was a sex crime in a way but I think there was more hate than sex involved.

Comment

I highly agree with you there String, hate definitely fuelled a large part of this killers motive for certain

I wish we could find out why...

Comment

Working...
                              X