Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Motive? Sexual Serial Killer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the biggest problem with people trying to understand the notion that the Ripper was a sexual serial killer is that they do not understand what a SSK is.

A SSK does not necesarily rape their victims, he does not necesarily attack sex organs, it is the act of the murder and the feeling of power that gives him arousal. An erection is not even necessary for them to recieve sexual pleasure from the act. They gain sexual gratification and orgasm from dominating and humiliating their victims. It is the sexual fantasy, not a sexual act that makes them kill.
    Jon

"It is far more comfortable to point a finger and declare someone a devil, than to call upon your imagination to try to understand their world."

http://www.jlrees.co.uk

Comment

Is that like sadistic then?

Comment

Can be very similar to being a sexual sadist. Just much more intense.
        Jon

"It is far more comfortable to point a finger and declare someone a devil, than to call upon your imagination to try to understand their world."

Comment

Do you know if there has been a SSK since who has topped the Ripper for this kind of intense hatred?

Comment

I'm not as well versed in other killers so couldn't tell you for definete. That is something I want to include in my article, so I'll let you know when I've done some research.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Currerbell View Post
              Do you know if there has been a SSK since who has topped the Ripper for this kind of intense hatred?
              Not sure it was "intense hatred" as such, Bell.

Comment

I read "intense hatred" as meaning the violence such as that used in the Kelly murder.
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jon View Post
                  I read "intense hatred" as meaning the violence such as that used in the Kelly murder.
                  I read "hatred" as a clear statement of "motive"... whether intense or not

Comment

'They gain sexual gratification and orgasm from dominating and humiliating their victims.'

But one doesn't need to kill and mutilate a woman to achieve that purpose.
                    Just ask several million husbands how they treat their loved ones.

Comment

Sam -

Think we need to ask what the author of the remark intended then.

Currerbell -

Can you clarify for me and Sam please?

A.P. -

For such men (or monsters) that is obviously not enough.
                      Jon

Comment

Sorry, dont always make myself clear...

I just imagine him feeling so overwhelmed with this hatred feeling to continue ripping up Kellys body, she was obviously dead long before he started cutting her up, to carry on and on mutilating for some time, he cant have felt any love for her so the opposite of love is hate

Big Jon knew what I meant...

Comment

The mutilation is more an expression of rage then?
                          Jon

Comment

Currerbell:

I, along with A.P. in this regard I think..unless he's changed his mind...feel that someone engaging in violent manifestations of "power and control" issues are often hard to distinguish from those of a ssk's manifestations of violence.

As a man, I have a hard time distinguishing what isn't or wouldn't be considered sexual-in-nature about the female body if I was to attack one with intent or not....and how someone else could come to a conclusion as to what I had done based on what they think I had done it for.

Serial killers are liars...and regardless of their confessions as to the reasons they did this or that,I still wouldn't trust it.

Typically a serial killer is a man with identity issues ...or a mental imbalance, of course. Therefore, any rationalization could find overlapping "reasons" and no one specific, one all defining reason. Just an opinion by an armchair headshrinker.
                            To Join JTR Forums :
                            Contact [email protected]

Comment

I aint changed my mind, How, you have sex with a good woman not a dead one.

Comment

I think its a bit over my head now, so am going to bow down to the rest of you and admit I dont know enough on SK's to comment any further, I like to read and learn from you lot and nudge in when I can!!

AP - Having sex with anyone as long as they are alive is better than dead!

Comment

Working...
                                X