Not very likely, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very likely, but....

at least it doesn't involve Baphomet or a brilliant surgeon.

Homicidal somnambulism, literally homicidal sleepwalking and colloquially known as sleepwalking murder, is the act of killing someone during an episode of sleepwalking. Occasionally, sleepwalkers kill people during their sleepwalking act. There have been several rare cases in which an alleged act of homicide has occurred, and the prime suspect may have committed the act while sleepwalking. About 68 cases to date have been known. One of them is French:
    Ledru Case
    Robert Ledru, a French police detective, was asked to investigate a murder on the beach. Examining the evidence–the fatal bullet and some footprints–he decided he had been sleepwalking on the beach and fired the fatal shot. He turned himself in.

Message found chalked on a fence :

"This is the first wink. I will have 39 more winks and then I will wake myself up."

Comment

With the Certainty of a Sleepwalker.

"According to Broch, sleepwalkers are people living between vanishing and emerging ethical systems, just as the somnambulist exists in a state between sleeping and walking." The Absolute Novel - Times review.

The Sleepwalkers. 1888-1918.

~~~

“I go with the certainty of a sleepwalker along the path laid out for me by Providence” - Adolf Hitler, 1936.

~~~

Comment

I thought the only crime a sleep-impaired person could commit was matresscide...

Comment

I knew you'd spring up with a good one, Gareth.

Comment

Working...
          X