Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murderous Lobster Man

http://thehumanmarvels.com/?p=66

Imagine this guy squaring off against Joe Barnett......

Excuse me,Tim.

What does "Imagine him squaring off against Joe Barnett " mean?

Why Joe Barnett? Explain that.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

You wouldn't wanna see ripperology's most prominent fish porter and erstwhile ripper suspect in a celebrity deathmatch against a murderous human lobster, just for the halibut?

Comment

Sorry Tim, but my memory floundered a bit there. I forgot what Barnett's job was.

I used to think that creep's hands was a red herring, but I tuna'ed in one time and saw a documentary with him in it. What a creepy malformation.

Like Sir Bob and his 8 fingers on his right hand....but only 5 on the left.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

You're codding How!!!!!

Comment

Blimey

Check out the Two headed boy of Bengal on th same site- gawd had a lot to do this afternoon- but am sadly (!!!) riveted to this!!!!...Off to Bedlam for a laugh later maybe!!! (Hummmmmmmm)

Great stuff though Tim- thanks for that site!!!...feel the need for some toffee apples/candyfloss and maybe a large brandy here!!!!

Read how one slept and one didn't etc etc aaaaagh!!!!!

Roll up Roll up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              http://thehumanmarvels.com/?p=66

Imagine this guy squaring off against Joe Barnett......
              I can't believe I clicked that. There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Comment

OMG I have WORK to do!!

BUT...... check out..... http://www.johnnyeckmuseum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie D View Post
                  I can't believe I clicked that. There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
                  yep I know Debs.....gettoff it getoff it!!!!!!! Sensational though 'eh Thanks Tim

Comment

'Lobster Boy' Figural Salt & Pepper Set

I had a collection of 50's novelty Salt & Pepper shakers to sell; one set was a cute pair of clams & another a rather homely pair of lobster claws. The latter creeped me out because every time I saw them I thought of Lobster Boy.

When they didn't sell, I changed the tag so it said
                    "They're scary & remind me of Lobster Boy!" and they sold the same day!!!

Just goes to show, people are sick.

Comment

I remember a few years back there was a documentary of sorts about this guy. I think it was City Confidential or AE Biography.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie D View Post
                        I remember a few years back there was a documentary of sorts about this guy. I think it was City Confidential or AE Biography.
                        Debbie, I think that's what I saw, and why the Lobster Claw S & P set creeped me out!

Archaic

Comment

It was A&E's show "City Confidential". That condition ran through a good portion of his family.

Comment

Working...
                          X