Well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well!

I quite like the role of a 'newcomer', and I have missed you all immensely, and am very blissful to be back. And I thank How for having the honesty and courage to encourage this, let's party!

Originally posted by AP Wolf View Post
    I quite like the role of a 'newcomer', and I have missed you all immensely, and am very blissful to be back. And I thank How for having the honesty and courage to encourage this, let's party!
    Sir,

After all this time, I reckon it must be your round.

Mine's a large one (so I've been told).

Gary

Comment

Great to see you back, AP. Pot of tea please.

Comment

Welcome back AP.

Comment

I have not always agreed with you about matters.

But I have always agreed with those who say that you are never uninteresting.

I´m glad to see you around again.
          "In these matters it is the little things that tell the tales" - Coroner Wynne Baxter during the Nichols inquest.

Comment

Hello Wolfie! It'll be like old times!

Love,

Caz
            X
            I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Ah I blush! But then again I'm told I look very pretty when I blush!
              I think the most amazing thing is that the good Robert and my good self are still in circulation! But perhaps he has given up the little white sticks which I have not, however you will all be pleased to know and hear that I have not had a drop of blessed whisky in three years now, and that has certainly calmed down my former venomous attitude, in fact these days I am actually quite an affable little chap! Warmest greetings to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by AP Wolf View Post
                Ah I blush! But then again I'm told I look very pretty when I blush!
                I think the most amazing thing is that the good Robert and my good self are still in circulation! But perhaps he has given up the little white sticks which I have not, however you will all be pleased to know and hear that I have not had a drop of blessed whisky in three years now, and that has certainly calmed down my former venomous attitude, in fact these days I am actually quite an affable little chap! Warmest greetings to you all!
                Samuel Johnson went from port to tea. How did you go about it?
                "In these matters it is the little things that tell the tales" - Coroner Wynne Baxter during the Nichols inquest.

Comment

"you will all be pleased to know and hear that I have not had a drop of blessed whisky in three years now"

But brandy was your tipple, AP. How's that going?

Comment

Originally posted by Christer Holmgren View Post
                    Samuel Johnson went from port to tea. How did you go about it?
                    I went from tea to coffee - literally overnight - a couple of years back when I woke up in Exeter hospital recovering from an episode of transient global amnesia. I wouldn't recommend it. I apparently asked Mr Brown of Sidmouth where I was and what I was doing there every five minutes. It probably drove him to drink.

And I completely forgot about trying to cut down on the sauce afterwards. Hic.

Cheers!

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline Morris View Post
                      I went from tea to coffee - literally overnight - a couple of years back when I woke up in Exeter hospital recovering from an episode of transient global amnesia. I wouldn't recommend it. I apparently asked Mr Brown of Sidmouth where I was and what I was doing there every five minutes. It probably drove him to drink.

And I completely forgot about trying to cut down on the sauce afterwards. Hic.

Cheers!

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      Mrs B and I were in Exeter A&E last week after having taken a tumble down a flight of concrete stairs in Lyme. A small amount of red wine had been consumed, but I don't think that was to blame.

Comment

Caz, that's awful. Fancy forgetting about tea.

MRS BROWN OF SIDMOUTH : Where am I?

MR BROWN OF SIDMOUTH : In the Village.

MRS BROWN OF SIDMOUTH : What do you want?

MR BROWN OF SIDMOUTH : Information.

MRS BROWN OF SIDMOUTH : Well don't look at me, mate - I've got transient global amnesia.

Comment

The Wolf returns to the fold!

Welcome back, AP
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
                          (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

Welcome back, AP
                            Are his cohorts still gleaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

Welcome back, AP

Yes, welcome indeed. A magnificent writer and researcher.

But he was a very naughty boy and deserved to be banned.
                              Itsnotrocketsurgery

Comment

Working...
                              X