• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***When London Slumbers ( 1903, Casson)***

WHEN LONDON SLUMBERS

A STORY OF THE ‘88 MYSTERIES

by R.T. Casson

Secret Chamber Publishing is extremely pleased to announce the discovery of a forgotten tale of Jack the Ripper from 1903.

When London Slumbers’ Is a fascinating 325 page story written only 14 years after the Whitechapel murders and is guaranteed to hold its readers attention until the end.

Discovered after 115 years by author & historian, Rob Clack, and transcribed from the original 1903 editions of ‘The Red Letter’, this unique book is a must have for all students and researchers of true Crime and Ripperology.

There will only be a small limited supply of “When London Slumbers” available for purchase. Thus making it an extremely rare collectors item, not to be missed.

In association with H Division Crime Club

-Once it’s gone, it’s gone.

TO GET YOUR OWN BOOK CLICK THE LINK - http://www.crimeconference.com/shop/...ndon-slumbers/
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

From the book, 'After Sherlock Holmes'

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Thanks for sharing How

We were very honoured to have had the opportunity to publish this book. Its not often we get little gems like this in Ripperology.

There has already been a fantastic response and my bloody phone hasnt stopped pinging all day. Shows interest in this subject is truly alive.

Thanks to all who have purchased a copy

Ricky
        Secret Chamber Publishing

Comment

Its finally here and ready to go. Those who have purchased this unique book of “WHEN LONDON SLUMBERS” will receive it soon. There is still time to purchase your own copy at http://www.crimeconference.com/shop/...ndon-slumbers/

WHEN LONDON SLUMBERS - A story of the 88 mysteries by R.T. Casson

When London Slumbers’ Is a fascinating 325 page Jack the Ripper story that had been lost of 115 years and written only 14 years after the Whitechapel murders.

Discovered by author & historian, Rob Clack, and transcribed from the original 1903 editions of ‘The Red Letter’, this unique book is a must have for all students and researchers of true Crime and Ripperology.

An extremely rare collectors item, not to be missed.

TO GET YOUR OWN BOOK CLICK THE LINK - http://www.crimeconference.com/shop/...ndon-slumbers/

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Many thanks How.

When London Slumbers is literally flying off the shelves quicker than i can cope. I wanted a big stock order for the conference but looks like i wont even get to bring one copy to sell at this rate. Wow. Totally gobsmacked.

Who says Rippperology is dead ?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
              Discovered by author & historian, Rob Clack...
              Bravo Rob!

Love,

Caz
              XX
              I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Its been a real pleasure publishing this book and as witnessed at this years Jack the Ripper Conference and with the online sales, you guys couldnt get enough of it.

Still to come from Secret Chamber Publishing :

Whitechapel after Dark

&

Jack the Ripper’s London 1988

Comment

Received my copy this morning, looking forward to reading it.
                  Thanks for your time,
                  dusty miller

Comment

Hope you enjoy it. Its a great book to have in the collection.

Let me know what you think

Ricky

Comment

Secret Chamber publishing is rapidly becoming the premier agent for Jack the Ripper related books. All our books are advertised and promoted to over 5000 people collectively on our facebook groups aswell as 35,000 people held on our database. We also directly advertise to everyone who attends Jack the Ripper tours everyday in London.

We feel there is no other publisher who can directly advertise this way to a core audience. So if you feel you have a ripper related book that should see the light of day then please contact us and we’ll take a look.

If you would like to join our facebook page then here is the link

Comment

Working...
                      X