• Show
Clear All

• WHO WAS JACK THE RIPPER ? H Division Crime Club, 2019

NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2019

WHO WAS JACK THE RIPPER ?

All The Suspects Revealed

By H Division Crime Club

———————————————

The crimes committed by Jack the Ripper 130 years ago in Whitechapel, London, have baffled the world. Since that autumn in 1888, historians, researchers and armchair detectives have attempted to unravel the world’s greatest murder mystery, but to no avail..... until now.

This book gathers together a top team of dedicated researchers to look once again at the Whitechapel murders and ask - if this happened today, who would the police consider to be, a person(s) of interest ?

Where would they concentrate their efforts and in doing so, would the real Jack the Ripper finally be revealed ?

Using original police reports, eye witness testimony and criminal profiling techniques, we bring you the prime suspects as told through the eyes of a modern police investigation.

—————————————

Contributions and New Research from:

Martin Fido
    Dr Katherine Ramsland
    Prof David Canter
    Michael Hawley
    Bob Hinton
    Keith Stride
    David Andersen
    Mick Priestley
    Edward Stow
    Steven Blomer
    Tracy I’anson
    Mei Trow
    Richard C Cobb

Available in 2019

We will soon be making the book available to pre-order along with 25 Limited Edition, Signed Hardbacks.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Thanks for sharing How.

Yes after 2 years putting this together i feel this is one of the best suspect books to have come out in the last decade. All those who have contributed really have put alot into this and it was a pleasure to work with each and every one of them.

The book is very different from the norm and the unique angle approach will be compeling. I dont want to give too much away only i think there will be much debate and discussions once the new research is revealed.

This will be the first in a series of Ripper and true crime related work from H Division and Shows what can be done in thie field when everyone puts aside ego and works together.

We hope you will like it

Ricky Cobb

Comment

Secret Chamber publishing is rapidly becoming the premier agent for Jack the Ripper related books. All our books are advertised and promoted to over 5000 people collectively on our facebook groups aswell as 35,000 people held on our database. We also directly advertise to everyone who attends Jack the Ripper tours everyday in London.

We feel there is no other publisher who can directly advertise this way to a core audience. So if you feel you have a ripper related book that should see the light of day then please contact us and we’ll take a look.

If you would like to join our facebook page then here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/Secret-Cham...0638643667526/

Comment

Working...
      X