Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert James Lees :What did he know about Jack the Ripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert James Lees :What did he know about Jack the Ripper?

‘ These last two developments are juicy in themselves, but what makes them more titillating, is that Lees was doing this consulting during the time of the Jack the Ripper murders. Bizarrely and largely unknown, it seems there was an actual arrest made in the Whitechapel Murders in 1888, and it is said that Robert James Lees, clairvoyant, was instrumental in bringing the suspect to apprehension.’

https://calebandlindapirtle.com/93791-2/

If only I were psychic, I could have prevented myself from clicking the link

Comment

Hi All,

Three entries in Robert James Lees’ personal diary written just after the double-event of 30th September 1888 reveal the extent of his psychic involvement in unravelling the Ripper mystery—

“Tuesday 2nd October 1888: Offered services to Police to follow up East End murders—called a fool and lunatic. Got trace of man from spot near Berner Street.”

“Wednesday 3rd October 1888: Went to City Police again—called a madman and fool.”

“Thursday 4th October 1888: Went to Scotland Yard—same result, but they promised to write me.”

Regards,

Simon

Comment

That was nice wanting to keep in touch.

Comment

Working...
        X