Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred West Drama Series ITV

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainm...medium=twitter

New ITV Drama series featuring Fred West.

Mike:

Did you ( or anyone else ) ever see the A&E documentary which featured two of the West children ?
    You talk about some backbone...those two were a pair of solid, standup kids who seemed to have their heads on better than most, despite the incredibly pisspoor and degenerate parents they were given in life's lottery.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Comment

I saw this documentary with the West children and I too was very struck by how level headed and decent they seemed despite the awful life they'd had with those two evil monsters. I genuinely hope they have made a good life for themselves.

I look forward to this new drama series about West even though just looking at photos of the 'man' make me want to be sick.

Comment

I look forward to this new drama series about West even though just looking at photos of the 'man' make me want to be sick.

I hear that Karen. He's got a crypto-Flintstonian look. Even if he wasn't the sick you know what that he was, he still looks like he'd have to sneak up on a glass of milk in order to drink it.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact [email protected]

Comment

I have a fair few books on Fred and Rose, and have seen a couple of documentaries. It was nice to see the children and hear their side of events. I think many of us often forget about the those that are affected either on the murderer or victims side because of the efforts made to concentrate on the killer or victim.

Comment

Easy peasy for the writers and producers as this utterly disgusting stuff has already been aired on a TV documentary series that used to be available to be seen and heard on Youtube and maybe still is.

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT. Good ol' ITV.
            Itsnotrocketsurgery

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
              It was nice to see the children and hear their side of events. I think many of us often forget about the those that are affected either on the murderer or victims side because of the efforts made to concentrate on the killer or victim.
              A good point, Mike. I saw a documentary not too long ago featuring the children of victims of the Yorkshire Ripper.
              Some of them were meeting each other for the first time and it's amazing how even though they were young at the time of their mother's death, this totally consumed their lives from then on and they could never escape the fact.
              Victims families are also victims.

Comment

It is touching. This morning my wife was sat watching The Jeremy Kyle Show. I personally hate it, but this morning guests included PC David Rathband, who had survived Raul Moat, and a gentleman who had survived the Cumbrian shootings. There was also a girl on whose mother was killed by her father.

Listening to these stories was an inspirational thing, and it was amazing to hear how they had come to terms with what had happened. The girl was really interesting. She told how she had forgiven her father, but how locals in her town had taken to threatening her and her child because her father was a murderer!

Comment

I hate Jeremy Kyle, but I really would like to have seen that one.

I have heard before that murderer's families have been vilified just for being related and that is so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Sweet View Post
                    I hate Jeremy Kyle
                    No you don't. You hate the riff-raff that get paid to go on his show.

Jeremy is a well brought up Jewish boy. What's to hate about him?
                    Itsnotrocketsurgery

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                      What's to hate about him?
                      He is sooooo self righteous!! Who does he think he is sometimes?

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ITV-drama.html

New images from the Fred and Rose drama on ITV.

Comment

Fred West Haunts TV show

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...by-killer.html

Comment

Appropriate Adult is on ITV One in the UK at 21.00 tonight.

Comment

Well I won't be watching this sh*t.

Fred and Rose West for ENTERTAINMENT ?????????????????
                              Itsnotrocketsurgery

Comment

Working...
                              X