Fred West Drama Series ITV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
    No you don't. You hate the riff-raff that get paid to go on his show.

Jeremy is a well brought up Jewish boy. What's to hate about him?
    Possibly that he is a two face *** who dosnt practice what he preaches?

These TV low life are worse than their guests. They exploit and use.

Turn it off

Jeff

PS On the Fred West case I did some research for a TV program some years ago. I came across reports that some of the bodies were missing bones? In the hands? I just wondered if anyone else had come across this and if they thought there was any significance?

Comment

ST:

Kyle is, according to Wikipedia, a nice Scottish boy.

Jeff....having gone without television for over 4 years now, I wouldn't turn one on again unless it was a national emergency.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
        PS On the Fred West case I did some research for a TV program some years ago. I came across reports that some of the bodies were missing bones? In the hands? I just wondered if anyone else had come across this and if they thought there was any significance?
        Thats correct Jeff, I have read a few books on the case and the lead Detective, John Bennett (no relation to our John Bennett) and he claims that certain bones were missing from the hands and feet of some of the victims. It was this odd piece of evidence that linked West to the case of Anne McFall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
          Thats correct Jeff, I have read a few books on the case and the lead Detective, John Bennett (no relation to our John Bennett) and he claims that certain bones were missing from the hands and feet of some of the victims. It was this odd piece of evidence that linked West to the case of Anne McFall.
          Yep I came across this..I'm glad you've cault it also..

The question is why?

Do you know if there is any autopsy evidence that could be accessed on this.......Its always had me scatching my head and wondering if West acted alone and if not who with?

YOurs Jeff

Comment

Actually having watched this I thought it was pretty good..

The actor playing Fred West was brilliant

YOurs Jeff

Comment

Questions were raised over the involvement of not only Fred but Rose, and Fred's brother. As both Fred and John West have both killed themselves and Rose refuses to talk about those incidents we will never truly know.

I enjoyed the show, thought it was well done, and thought the tributes at the end were a nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                Questions were raised over the involvement of not only Fred but Rose, and Fred's brother. As both Fred and John West have both killed themselves and Rose refuses to talk about those incidents we will never truly know.

I enjoyed the show, thought it was well done, and thought the tributes at the end were a nice touch.
                Hi Mike

I just found this thread but if the makers of this program are looking in I'd also like to congratulate them...everything about his mini series said NO!

And they proved us all wrong, fantastic

If you want to make a series on the Hammersmith murders? in period, with some surprising revelations, then please contact me...

Yours Jeff

Obviously I hadnt just found the thread I'm just not very good working out where I am on jtrForums

Comment

Working...
                X