• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Jeff Leahy
    TV Producer/Director

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
    Questions were raised over the involvement of not only Fred but Rose, and Fred's brother. As both Fred and John West have both killed themselves and Rose refuses to talk about those incidents we will never truly know.

I enjoyed the show, thought it was well done, and thought the tributes at the end were a nice touch.
    Hi Mike

I just found this thread but if the makers of this program are looking in I'd also like to congratulate them...everything about his mini series said NO!

And they proved us all wrong, fantastic

If you want to make a series on the Hammersmith murders? in period, with some surprising revelations, then please contact me...

Yours Jeff

Obviously I hadnt just found the thread I'm just not very good working out where I am on jtrForums

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    Former Member

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Questions were raised over the involvement of not only Fred but Rose, and Fred's brother. As both Fred and John West have both killed themselves and Rose refuses to talk about those incidents we will never truly know.

I enjoyed the show, thought it was well done, and thought the tributes at the end were a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    TV Producer/Director

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Actually having watched this I thought it was pretty good..

The actor playing Fred West was brilliant

YOurs Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    TV Producer/Director

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
    Thats correct Jeff, I have read a few books on the case and the lead Detective, John Bennett (no relation to our John Bennett) and he claims that certain bones were missing from the hands and feet of some of the victims. It was this odd piece of evidence that linked West to the case of Anne McFall.
    Yep I came across this..I'm glad you've cault it also..

The question is why?

Do you know if there is any autopsy evidence that could be accessed on this.......Its always had me scatching my head and wondering if West acted alone and if not who with?

YOurs Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    Former Member

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
    PS On the Fred West case I did some research for a TV program some years ago. I came across reports that some of the bodies were missing bones? In the hands? I just wondered if anyone else had come across this and if they thought there was any significance?
    Thats correct Jeff, I have read a few books on the case and the lead Detective, John Bennett (no relation to our John Bennett) and he claims that certain bones were missing from the hands and feet of some of the victims. It was this odd piece of evidence that linked West to the case of Anne McFall.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    Registrar

• Howard Brown
    replied
    ST:

Kyle is, according to Wikipedia, a nice Scottish boy.

Jeff....having gone without television for over 4 years now, I wouldn't turn one on again unless it was a national emergency.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    TV Producer/Director

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
    No you don't. You hate the riff-raff that get paid to go on his show.

Jeremy is a well brought up Jewish boy. What's to hate about him?
    Possibly that he is a two face *** who dosnt practice what he preaches?

These TV low life are worse than their guests. They exploit and use.

Turn it off

Jeff

PS On the Fred West case I did some research for a TV program some years ago. I came across reports that some of the bodies were missing bones? In the hands? I just wondered if anyone else had come across this and if they thought there was any significance?

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Thomas
    Non Compos Mentis

• Stephen Thomas
    replied
    Well I won't be watching this sh*t.

Fred and Rose West for ENTERTAINMENT ?????????????????

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    Former Member

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Appropriate Adult is on ITV One in the UK at 21.00 tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    Former Member

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Fred West Haunts TV show

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...by-killer.html

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    Former Member

• Mike Covell
    replied
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ITV-drama.html

New images from the Fred and Rose drama on ITV.

Leave a comment:

• Karen Sweet
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
    What's to hate about him?
    He is sooooo self righteous!! Who does he think he is sometimes?

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Thomas
    Non Compos Mentis

• Stephen Thomas
    replied
    Originally posted by Karen Sweet View Post
    I hate Jeremy Kyle
    No you don't. You hate the riff-raff that get paid to go on his show.

Jeremy is a well brought up Jewish boy. What's to hate about him?

Leave a comment:

• Karen Sweet
    Guest replied
    I hate Jeremy Kyle, but I really would like to have seen that one.

I have heard before that murderer's families have been vilified just for being related and that is so sad.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    Former Member

• Mike Covell
    replied
    It is touching. This morning my wife was sat watching The Jeremy Kyle Show. I personally hate it, but this morning guests included PC David Rathband, who had survived Raul Moat, and a gentleman who had survived the Cumbrian shootings. There was also a girl on whose mother was killed by her father.

Listening to these stories was an inspirational thing, and it was amazing to hear how they had come to terms with what had happened. The girl was really interesting. She told how she had forgiven her father, but how locals in her town had taken to threatening her and her child because her father was a murderer!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X