Another Diary Of A Serial Killer- Joseph Naso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Diary Of A Serial Killer- Joseph Naso

I think they call this fellow the Alphabet Killer....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3458598.html
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
    I think they call this fellow the Alphabet Killer....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3458598.html
    "Naso has pleaded not guilty to four counts of first-degree murder with special circumstances for the slayings of four women – all prostitutes with the same first and last initials: 18-year-old Roxene Roggasch in 1977; 22-year-old Carmen Colon in 1978; 38-year-old Pamela Parsons in 1993; and 31-year-old Tracy Tafoya in 1994."

Another one of these guys who went dormant?

Comment

Good eye, Bob..
      It certainly seems like it.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SirRobertAnderson View Post
        "Naso has pleaded not guilty to four counts of first-degree murder with special circumstances for the slayings of four women – all prostitutes with the same first and last initials: 18-year-old Roxene Roggasch in 1977; 22-year-old Carmen Colon in 1978; 38-year-old Pamela Parsons in 1993; and 31-year-old Tracy Tafoya in 1994."

Another one of these guys who went dormant?
        Certainly interesting Robert

My understanding from expert advice is that once they start they don't stop..

But its clear that time between killings can vary enormously.

The problem is, as with killers like Mark Dixie, although they appear to have only attacked once there are other killings that might of been Dixie but where never proved or connected (In his case there were attacks in Australia while he was there)

So if a killer moves or changes his MO considerably would further attacks be connected?

ie How can we know or prove they were dorment when we only have their word for it and as I love to quote: 'He would say hat wouldn't he'

But i agree its something that we need to discover more about so many thanks and please keep us updated

Yours Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X