Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Brady Appeal Fails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23099582

Meanwhile they're telling people "Sorry, you can't have your life-saving medicine because the NHS can't afford it." Managed to find £250 000 for Brady though. But hey, we're a compassionate egalitarian society so what's not to like?

Comment

Managed to find £250 000 for Brady though. But hey, we're a compassionate egalitarian society so what's not to like?

You're not exaggerating, are you Bob ?
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Hi How

Just being a bit sarcastic.

I liked the suggestion of one of the victims' relatives - pour petrol down Brady's food tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
          Hi How

I liked the suggestion of one of the victims' relatives - pour petrol down Brady's food tube.
          Jesus are you mad at £1.38 a litre!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
            Hi How

Originally posted by String View Post
            Jesus are you mad at £1.38 a litre!
            Pee is free.

Comment

Just on more serious note. The doctors seem to have concluded that Brady is a Paranoid Schizophrenic and will remain in hospital.

If they are correct, and I'm happy to discuss with anyone that feels they are not.

Wouldn't it be more sensible to further examine Brady in an attempt to actually find out what makes him tick?

And dare I suggest medicate and treat the patient?

Yours jeff

Comment

The announcement I heard seemed to be skirting any definite diagnosis Jeff, and described him as having a personality disorder and problems with his mental health

His lack of remorse and supreme arrogance were mentioned as factors in the decision, but from a man obsessed with the darkest deeds of the Nazis and Sadism, I can see him being bad rather than mad, but so bad that it's hard to comprehend and so he is labelled mad

I'm sure he has what can be termed psychopathic tendencies, but as we know, that doesn't normally result in such violence and merciless brutality which he himself refers to as "petty"

I don't like his thoughts and words getting publicity like this and I think allowing him the platform to disgust the victim's families and the general public once more with his evil ravings, referring to child torture and murder as "petty" - it's a step too far

The broadcaster said that under the mental health act, Brady is within his rights to begin another appeal immediately

If the law is fool enough to allow a reviled psychopath to constantly seek publicity in such a manner, the least they could do for us is to deny him that publicity and let him rant away as much as he likes behind closed doors

Comment

Working...
                X