Clear All

• Police Theorize Four Killers Responsible For Dusseldorf Ripper Crimes

New one on me, that's for sure.

Canberra Times
    April 10, 1930
    ---
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Might there be a suggestion here about us and how some break the WM down into murders committed by multiple killers and not one Jack ?
    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Kurten

Hello Howard. Thanks for posting that and the nice remarks.

Emma Gross was almost certainly NOT one of Perter Kurten's tally. So, yes, multiple hands were involved.

Yes, some have suggested similar in Whitechapel.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

LC:
        Its probably a case of comparing apples to oranges...since these two men are...well, two different men. In Kurten's case, we know that he was a sexual sicko...he admitted as much. The Ripper could have been a ssk...but there's a chance his deeds were based on another motivation.

But it struck me how it might show that the police were not restricting their efforts by focusing on one man.

I saw a couple of other articles tonight related to the Dusseldorf murders in which different fellows were picked up on suspicion...at least in their case they weren't executed like 4 innocent men were in the Rostov Ripper case in the 1990's...

Any thoughts folks ?

Thanks Lynn. I wasn't being critical of anyone who sees more than one hand in the crimes, as I'm of the view that Stride was murdered by someone other than the Ripper ( subject to change...heh heh...you know me.)
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

comparison

Hello Howard. Thanks.

"It's probably a case of comparing apples to oranges...since these two men are...well, two different men."

Ah! I see I finally have an ally! So perhaps others will stop comparing "JTR" to other know sexual serial killers?

"I wasn't being critical of anyone who sees more than one hand in the crimes. . ."

I know. But if you had been that would be fine as well.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

The thoughts about multiple murderers may have been partly due to the fact that they had an insane man incarcerated after confessing to murder, but the murders continued

If there was any lone serial killer case where multiple murderers would be considered, it would appear to be the case of Peter Kurten who did not have a definitive victim profile or MO

Comment

Good point Paul....and considering that there were a few German s.k.'s doing their thing right after WW1....it would be natural to assume more than one person was committing those crimes that Kurten committed.
              To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
              X