Clear All

• Hammersmith Nudes 1964

Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1emvtNIjKY
    Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGyovmmzKFI
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

I must admit that it rather left me scratching my head last year why Monster Films didn't use Harold Jones prison records, which they obtained from Maidstone, in their documentary?

You would have thought establishing that Harold Jones studied car mechanics and must have known how to drive a car was the only new piece of information on the case for sometime..

Perhaps they still plan a follow up

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
      I must admit that it rather left me scratching my head last year why Monster Films didn't use Harold Jones prison records, which they obtained from Maidstone, in their documentary?

You would have thought establishing that Harold Jones studied car mechanics and must have known how to drive a car was the only new piece of information on the case for sometime..

Perhaps they still plan a follow up

Jeff

Well I am waiting for the results of the cold case review referred to in the documentary its been a long time coming.

I am also waiting for some evidence to show that Jones actually owned a car, or had access to a car during the time of the murders. Just being able to drive is not the same. The answer to this question should clear up at least one ambiguity.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Well I am waiting for the results of the cold case review referred to in the documentary its been a long time coming.

I am also waiting for some evidence to show that Jones actually owned a car, or had access to a car during the time of the murders. Just being able to drive is not the same. The answer to this question should clear up at least one ambiguity.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        Yeah its odd I've not heard a thing...I thought Jacky Malton might have done something but they seemed to have cut her from the program and no sign of Neil Melkin.

I did however get to read Jones prison notes and it clear says he studied mechanics so he must of known how to drive a car..

Not everyone had a licence back in the sixties...I remember my mother saying my dad drove her on holiday around Ireland and only confessed after the holiday he didn't have a license.

But Harold Jones could have driven, whether he owned a car or borrowed/Stole one is another matter...

Happy New Year Trevor

Yours Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X