X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Dear WFX:

You could send me the link in a p.m. and I'll check it out.

Thanks in advance..

Leave a comment:

• WRITEFX
    Guest replied
    Hi How, I hadn't read that info you just mentioned.

I didn't post the link to that site I asked about as it made some large assumptions on other matters which are linked and I thought could cause this site problems. Not sure if I'm just being alarmist or not.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Dear WFX:

No,I haven't seen that mentioned before about most serial killers being gay. I once posted...I think its still on this site somewhere...about 4 years ago....some observations on how many gay s.k's. there are as compared to the assumed number of gays to the population in general. Whether or not it was as high as I thought...which is unimportant...there are quite a lot of 'em out there.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Scott:

I'd have to ask permission from the WS!888 to do that.

Tell ya what.

Send me a mailing address in a p.m. or email and I will copy it for you and send it a.s.a.p.

How

Leave a comment:

• Scott Nelson
    replied
    Any chance you re-print Caz's article here?

Leave a comment:

• WRITEFX
    Guest replied
    Have you seen that article that's around on the web that serial killers and mass murderers are more likely to be gay?

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    WFX:

The guy from France killed or admitted to killing 21 women and he was as gay as all get out.

He didn't mutilate any of the women...but he stabbed them..and the reason was,because he needed money....which pretty much separates him in a sense from JTR.

Leave a comment:

• WRITEFX
    Guest replied
    On this subject I was recently reading about a policeman in US that believed that the perpetrator of a series of unsolved murders of women in his town could have been by a gay or bisexual man.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    I sure do Dustin.

I also forgot to mention here on this thread...but I did elsewhere...that there IS a known homosexual who killed a series of women...serial style...that we often overlook. His name was Thierry Paulin. a Fro...er, French person.

Speck of course killed several in one session...which is not "serial" killing.

Leave a comment:

• Dustin Gould
    Guest replied
    Howie...

We've talked at length about this before. You know my feelings on Tumblety, based on past experiences!

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    started a topic Caz Morris's Article in the WS1888 Journal

Caz Morris's Article in the WS1888 Journal

The recent WS1888 journal features a fine article put together by Caroline Morris, our Caz..., which is, in essence, her position on some of the points raised by Mr. William Beadle, the author of a piece on Maybrick in a previous issue.

Without extrapolating on the actual article on this thread...maybe that will be forthcoming on another one....I wanted to mention something Caz stated in her work that is worth consideration by itself outside the gist of the article.

Caz refers to Mark Papazian, a male nurse who lived near Hampstead Heath,Britain.... who according to Cazzie..."planned a murder and kept a diary to record his progress." This comment was a response to the statement offered by Mr. Beadle, who opined that he had not heard of a serial killer who began killing at the age of 50.

This brought to mind the recent "near" serial killer in Britain, Derek Brown, who had he not been apprehended would most likely have committed a third murder which would have made him an "official" serial killer. Brown was 48 years old. Brown's career of evil ostensibly began at the age of 47.

Fish and Chikatilo were also older men who engaged in serial killing, which we all know.

Dr.Martin Fido has mentioned from time to time that Tumbelty was an unlikely suspect since he was a homosexual. However, and despite the facts which usually demonstrate the likelihood of a "gay on gay" serial killer being the norm, we have only to look at John Wayne Gacy and Richard Speck for examples of homosexual serial killers. Gacy,as a matter of fact, was married twice.

It doesn't matter what I "think", but my personal dismissal of Tumbelty as being JTR rests on factors apart from his age or sexual preference. Neither affect my thinking on the man at all. Tumbelty was not some superannuated Victorian. He still had some juice in him and his arrest for homosexual behavior proves the urges younger men have were still alive and kickin' within the quack.

What are your feelings on the age factor in relation to the WM?

Is your rejection of Tumbelty...if you reject him,that is, based on his age? His sexual preference?

It would be nice if Caroline could offer her opinions as well,post-article, to the conversation.

Thank you.
Working...
X