William Wallace Brodie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post

Thanks Jerry, if the death certificate hadn't contained the full name William Wallace Brodie then I might wonder. Also the man convicted in 77 charged as Broder had the same prisoner number marked on the photograph I found as William Wallace Brodie (full name used and alias as Broder given) did in the habitual criminal registers for 1892. He was released June 92. The death of William Wallace Brodie was August 92
    Thanks Debs.

It's hard to dispute the facts. It must be a different William Brodie. I just found the details of the second death so eerily coincidental. If the first death wasn't posted, I would swear on my life this second incident was the reported death of William Wallace Brodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry Dunlop View Post

Thanks Debs.

It's hard to dispute the facts. It must be a different William Brodie. I just found the details of the second death so eerily coincidental. If the first death wasn't posted, I would swear on my life this second incident was the reported death of William Wallace Brodie.
      That's true, Jerry, but I wonder how much the role of alcohol played in the similarity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post

That's true, Jerry, but I wonder how much the role of alcohol played in the similarity?
        Yes, true. however, the age was also given as 39 in 1896. That puts a birth year the same as WWB in 1857.

Comment

Working...
        X