New Edition of C.J. Morley's 'Jack The Ripper Suspects' September 15, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Edition of C.J. Morley's 'Jack The Ripper Suspects' September 15, 2018

Hello, my new book Jack the Ripper Suspects, by C J Morley. Is out today. And is available on Amazon. This book looks at the candidacy of 365 suspects, many not on the casebook, in the A to Z, or in any other publication.

My research for this book has discovered new information on the following individuals. *William Bury, *Collingwood Hilton Fenwick. *Pc Imhoff. *Mr Joscelyn. *Newland Francis Forester Smith. *John Benjamin Perryman. Miss Bidwell. *PC Gurtner. H.C. Kromschroeder. To name but a few.

• Paperback: 490 pages. 1st edition (September 12, 2018)
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 1727300947
    • ISBN-13: 978-1727300949
    • Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches

Originally posted by Christopher Morley View Post
    Hello, my new book Jack the Ripper Suspects, by C J Morley. Is out today. And is available on Amazon. This book looks at the candidacy of 365 suspects, many not on the casebook, in the A to Z, or in any other publication.

My research for this book has discovered new information on the following individuals. *William Bury, *Collingwood Hilton Fenwick. *Pc Imhoff. *Mr Joscelyn. *Newland Francis Forester Smith. *John Benjamin Perryman. Miss Bidwell. *PC Gurtner. H.C. Kromschroeder. To name but a few.

• Paperback: 490 pages. 1st edition (September 12, 2018)
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 1727300947
    • ISBN-13: 978-1727300949
    • Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
    365? One a day? How convenient!

I hope the book does well, Christopher. ��

Comment

Congratulations!

I will seek it out.

Comment

Looks good people. Nearly 500 pages, lots of people who were suspected for all sorts of reasons. Christopher Morley is probably the goto suspect man, this being his fifth book on the subject, the first being fourteen years ago.

Comment

Within the pages of this book are 365 individuals who have at one time or another come under suspicion of being Jack the Ripper. Many of the names in this book are only suspects in the very loosest of terms. Their involvement coming about by them having committed or attempting to commit a Ripper-style murder. Some by confessing to being Jack the Ripper while suffering from mental illness or while under the influence of alcohol. Others have been linked to Jack the Ripper by the press, police and by contemporary and recent theorists. Some have come under suspicion as a consequence of unusual behaviour towards family, friends and neighbours. Only a select few of these individuals can realistically be considered genuine and credible suspects. Many of the suspects have since been exonerated by history, but at one time or another proof or no proof they were suspected of being Jack the Ripper. All have been included in this book for the purpose of completion, however, improbable the suggestion. Making this the most comprehensive Jack the Ripper suspect book available.

From Amazon.Com

To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Newland Francis Forester Smith makes an interesting suspect. Hopefully there's some new information on him.

Comment

Working...
            X