Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kosminski Letter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is an aspect of Ripperology I will not miss. Sad.
    Best Wishes,
    Cris Malone
    ______________________________________________
    "Objectivity comes from how the evidence is treated, not the nature of the evidence itself. Historians can be just as objective as any scientist."

    Comment


    • Rajah:

      Whenever possible, please send the information to me.....thanks !
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

      Comment


      • Tim - I am not saying the man bought a genuine 1889 letter and envelope in order to create the "Kosminski" letter. That is your conclusion. I am merely confirming that he did, in fact, make such a purchase a year or so ago.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • The link to the original eBay sale can still be found on Google. Unfortunately, the sale was over a year ago and is thus "cached," so it can't be viewed. The sale, however, included not only a letter, but to my mind somewhat more interestingly, an original 1889 envelope. None of this is compatible with the letter Tim A. bought, however. Like I say, draw your own conclusions.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Not exactly a household name.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Originally posted by R. J. Palmer View Post
              Tim - I am not saying the man bought a genuine 1889 letter and envelope in order to create the "Kosminski" letter. That is your conclusion. I am merely confirming that he did, in fact, make such a purchase a year or so ago.
              What are you stating then Roger, Mark, Mark Ripper, RJ. ??
              That proves nothing other than, he bought a letter dated 1889. Was that bought in his own name or another to deceive, much like yourself??
              He has a history of buying Christian related items. What was the letter referring to ??

              Comment


              • Howard - I will send you an email via the D'Onston account. It might take an hour or so. Like I say, I think it would be just as well that the man's name is not mentioned on-line. I am not accusing him of anything; I merely pointing out a few things I have been able to confirm. These things have a tendency to hang around for years and crop up again, so it is just as well that it is "put to bed." Cheers.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by R. J. Palmer View Post
                  Not exactly a household name.
                  Again. A religious theme.
                  Do you really have anything at all to disprove disparage. ??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by R. J. Palmer View Post
                    Howard - I will send you an email via the D'Onston account. It might take an hour or so. Like I say, I think it would be just as well that the man's name is not mentioned on-line. I am not accusing him of anything; I merely pointing out a few things I have been able to confirm. These things have a tendency to hang around for years and crop up again, so it is just as well that it is "put to bed." Cheers.
                    Put what to bed ????

                    Comment


                    • Was there an envelope or outer cover produced with this letter then? If so, can we see it please...

                      Thanks

                      Dave

                      Comment


                      • Howard - I will send you an email via the D'Onston account. It might take an hour or so. Like I say, I think it would be just as well that the man's name is not mentioned on-line. I am not accusing him of anything; I merely pointing out a few things I have been able to confirm. These things have a tendency to hang around for years and crop up again, so it is just as well that it is "put to bed." Cheers.

                        Thanks Roger...
                        To Join JTR Forums :
                        Contact [email protected]

                        Comment


                        • Clifford Harrison wasn't a religious figure. A "reciter" was a person who recited poetry, etc. while accompanied by the piano. In the days before radio, this passed as entertainment in Victorian concert halls. Evidently he also sang. Gotta run. Have a good night.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                            Was there an envelope or outer cover produced with this letter then? If so, can we see it please...

                            Thanks

                            Dave
                            No Dave.

                            Tim.

                            Comment


                            • OK, thanks Tim

                              Dave

                              Comment


                              • What have you proven RJ? Other than nothing..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X