Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House of Lechmere YouTube Channel. Jack the Ripper: The Evidence for Guilt. Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why tumble T ? He's not on my radar he may have been on, winbax, to deflecte people's views 😉

Comment

Win bax being one of my first persons of interest, followed by the rabbit hole

Comment

Just looked at autopsy of Mary, was she gripping something in her right hand?,I have never seen this angle before, what's interesting is in the picture I've seen and was unaware, of any other crime scene photo you can just see Mary's right hand and it looks flat onthe bed,??. Who's the only people allowed to enter that scene? Correct me if I'm wrong it's suggestive

Comment

Or H.H Holmes, l think he could be a part of a body swap, everything fell apart after Liz Stride, can you imagine the rage, in a mad person's mind, not being able to finish the task they have boasted about in a letter? How many letters, the Catherine Eddowes posing as Mary Kelly? Still has not solved there problem, she may have run away that's when they used the Americans, making a body unrecognisable was the trait of H.H Holmes and or making the dead look, like people who were still alive? Who's inquest was it that Wynne Baxter mentioned the American?

Comment

I have been chatting with some friends about what I think, organised crime, and one woman told me to look for a man called Bruce Robinson, so I am going to see what he has to say.

Comment

Can i politely ask what the last few posts have to do with the topic of the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Allan View Post
                I have been chatting with some friends about what I think, organised crime, and one woman told me to look for a man called Bruce Robinson, so I am going to see what he has to say.
                You haven't read Bruce Robinson. I thought you must have because your thinking is the same as his. Like you, he was following Michael Maybrick's tour dates and matching the locations and dates up to various murders around the country and to when and where various Ripper letters were sent.

He did find some matches but it's what I'd call "cherry picking" evidence from big cherry "evidence" trees full of places and dates and combinations. You're best to do a process of elimination even before you do Sherlock's process of elimination. Robinson has since disavowed his previous theory and now goes with brother James (incorrect, see below).

Comment

Originally posted by Markus Aurelius Franzoi View Post
                  Robinson has since disavowed his previous theory and now goes with brother James.​
                  You've heard this from the horse's mouth?

Comment

Bollocks on me! I got confused with his recent "support" for the Diary. ​​Robinson's 2015 book says the Diary is ludicrously misnamed as the Diary of Jack the Ripper and it said he didn't want to discuss the document.He now thinks it's genuinely written by Jack the Ripper but it was written by Michael to frame James.

"With the provenance of the Diary potentially re-established, Smiths’ 2017 book, ‘25 Years of The Diary of Jack the Ripper:The True Facts’ puts James Maybrick back in the picture as the prime Ripper suspect, and there he sits, rather uncomfortably according to Bruce Robinson."

Jack the Ripper's Diary | Crime + Investigation UK (crimeandinvestigation.co.uk)

Comment

Working...
                    X