D'Onston's Article Creates A Sensation In London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Onston's Article Creates A Sensation In London

Writing under the nom de plume, One Who Thinks He Knows, Roslyn D'Onston's explanation for the murders appeared in the December 1st, 1888 copy of the Pall Mall Gazette.

Dublin Evening Mail
    December 3, 1888

To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Once again , I have to say, Yes sensational explanation for the GSG by a contemporary Ripperologist. This has far less problems than the “illiterate or mal-literate misspelling” idea. Relatively brilliant anyway.

Ju is always Juh. Why add a w unless he knew Jews had a W or it’s a V and he knew about silent e making u long? Or else it’s a mixed up French ending, Juives or female Jews. Plus “double negative” “like” French. Pretty good for a fantasist.

Problem is French doesn’t have “hommes” to include women like English has or had “man”. So you don't say Female Jews are the men that will be blamed for nothing.

Comment

Has ANY serial killer EVER killed to fulfill goals of black magic, satanism, etc? The idea keeps popping up then as well as now but I cannot think of ANY case where this was the driving factor.
      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Anna:

If they were on the level, the Chicago Ripper serial killer crew were practicing black magic....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_Crew
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
          Anna:

If they were on the level, the Chicago Ripper serial killer crew were practicing black magic....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_Crew
          I forgot about them. Thanks.
          The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...
          X