Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Hawley
    replied
    Excellent, thanks Howard. Itís also interesting to note that the obituary for Charles Fitzsimmons states he was born in NYC. Michael and Alice Fitzsimmons did indeed live in NYC when Tumblety crosses in 1847, but Charles was actually born in Ireland. They certainly did not want to be connected to the Irish famine wave.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    ...but he does appear here :

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    A Mile Square of Chicago
    By Marjorie Warvelle Bear

This Fitzsimmons is not mentioned in the lengthy list of Union generals, here :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...enerals_(Union)

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    started a topic **The Tumblety Photos**

**The Tumblety Photos**

On a Social Rip page today, Mike Hawley has been not only fielding questions with people over Tumblety...his candidacy, whether he was in or out of jail at the time of the MJK murder, his height, etc....but made the observation that there may be an issue with the accepted photograph of Tumblety on Tim Riordan's 'Prince of Quacks'.

Hopefully, Mike will come over when its necessary to elaborate on his view.....but in the interim, this is Mike's response to my question I sent to him 30 minutes ago.

Many thanks to Mike for permitting The Forums access to the photo of Tumblety's nephew, General Charles Fitzsimmons

Me : You contend that the photo on Tim Riordan's book is not one of Tumblety, correct ?

Mike : I look at both images (Tim Riordan's and Neil Storey’s) and I am quite convinced they not the same man. I found Tumblety’s nephew ( General Fitzsimmons) and that image is shockingly similar to Neil Storey’s. We did an online facial recognition test and if it was greater than 80% then chances are it’s familial. It recorded at 100%, meaning the same person.

This is General Charles Fitzsimmons. He is the second son of Dr T’s oldest sister. Alice.
    He was about 5 years Dr T’s junior

Working...
X