• Show
Clear All

• Scotland Yard's Search for Jack the Ripper in America

Tumblety - Scotland Yard's Search for Jack the Ripper in America
    Mike Hawley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqIr...lIhgPjvjtx6xAw
    To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
    Howard@jtrforums.com

It's one thing to study into a topic, read all the material, understand its contents and formulate opinions in your mind about it...but it's another thing to speak before audiences and publicly put your interpretations into words.

It's not easy to give effective lectures on the Ripper topic, but Mike is going about it in the correct way by scheduling his talks on a regular basis.

I remember Sydney Greenstreet's line in the Maltese Falcon: Talking is something you can't do judiciously, unless you keep in practice.

What Mike really has going for him is his experience in the teaching profession. The settings of his Ripper talks are similar to a classroom.

I talked with Mike last Monday, and he was working on teaching his High School students their academic course by means of the internet. Mike won't let a closed school and a virus crisis get in the way of educating his class. Good for you, sir.

Comment

Thanks for posting How! Ripperology to the masses! Thanks for the kind words, Joe. Luckily, I enjoy talking in front of a crowd. This particular group was very interested in his Irish origins and his connection to the Erie Canal. -Mike

Comment

Working...
      X