Jack van Ripper!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack van Ripper!!!

Surely the unlikeliest candidate ever has to be Vincent Van Gogh. With most suspects the thing researchers try and do is to link them to the area or specific locations. They couldn't tie Van Gogh to the same country! Vincent was in Arles, in France, at the time of the murders relying on his brother Theo for money to eat and buy paints(for Vincent paint would have come first) I remember years ago the mockery Richard Wallace got for nominating Lewis Carroll. Van Gogh knocks Carroll onto a different planet.
    I think someone should investigate Abberlines wife, Lord Salisbury and Montague John Druitts pet Labrador, Keith.

I gather the book was never published though. Maybe there was an outbreak of sanity!
    Regards

MichaelšŸ”Ž

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Mike:

Stick around....you'll see more chicanery out there in the world. American impresario P.T. Barnum allegedly said it best about a sucker being born every minute.

For instance, the pending program on a killer ( H.H. Holmes) who the purveyors know was never in London.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Comment

Hi Howard

I just hope that you don't have a homemade Tardis out there in the garage?
      Jack could have been an American because, after all, no English gentleman could have committed these crimes!

All the best Michael B
      Regards

MichaelšŸ”Ž

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

Spring-Heeled Jack is another...interesting...suspect. Two Victorian anomalies for the price of one!

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

Working...
        X