Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror Australis- What Ever Happened To George Hutchinson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know when the Oct rip is coming out? looking forward to reading the expanded hutch article

Comment

• Abby:
      In about 16 days.
      To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
      Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
        Abby:
        In about 16 days.
        Thank you sir!

Comment

• May 16, 2017

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/w...emite-1.435905
          Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• Full article of Terror Australis:
            Whatever Happened to
            George Hutchinson?

http://www.ripperologist.biz/pdf/ripperologist146.pdf
            Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

• I just re-read this excellent article and I thought of something I had not noticed previously.

This George Hutchinson's crime against the two boys was reported in the papers on November 11. This article does not give us the date on which the crime actually took place but if it was recent to the November 11 report, it would have been around November 9, an anniversary of Mary Kelly's murder.

We could consider, if this George Hutchinson is the 1888 witness, or killer as some suggest, did the date trigger stress which impelled him to act out in a criminal way? Simply having been the witness could have had an effect on him.

Of course none of this proves anything but it is something to ponder.
              The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• When we were discussing Stephen Senises George Hutchinson coming from Snaresbrook It could have meant one from the following ad ? not sure if this was discussed

from Lloyds List- Tuesday March 7th 1893

Pat
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X