Jacob Levy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jeff

Levy might be interesting but youre going to require more if he's ahead of Aaron in the suspect league

I am not trying to be funny here but have you read the article at all?

I think we can put Jacob ahead of Kozminski in the suspect list with the information provided.

Tracy
    If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tracy Ianson View Post
      Hi Jeff

I am not trying to be funny here but have you read the article at all?

I think we can put Jacob ahead of Kozminski in the suspect list with the information provided.

Tracy
      Hi Tracy, No I havnt. I'm more than happy to read it.

I'm simply stating that given the large weight of evidence for Aaron Kosminski, compared with the evidence against any other suspects.

I'd be most surprised if you can make that claim.

However i'm always happy to consider evidence provided for any proposed suspect, with an open mind.

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Hi Jeff

Please read it and then form an opinion, I am not trying to get into a suspect obsessed argument or ask you to change your opinion in any way, but in the same tone I am surprised you can make the claim he isn't without reading the article.

Hope you enjoy it.

Tracy

Comment

Hi Jeff

Please read it and then form an opinion, I am not trying to get into a suspect obsessed argument or ask you to change your opinion in any way, but in the same tone I am surprised you can make the claim he isn't without reading the article.

Hope you enjoy it.

Tracy
          I will indeed try and track it down.

My comment was made in knowledge of the considerable weight of evidence (and of course the flaws in Kosminski as a suspect) suggesting that Levy is a better suspect. I find that highly surprising and a bold claim.

Also I must confess slight irritation in comments made to again denigrate Sir Robert Anderson. Words spoken as if they were quoting fact rather than the usual tital tatal.

Yours Jeff

Comment

• I will look forward to you review of the article then Jeff - I think you may be pleasantly (or unpleasantly) surprised. :0)

I am assuming the last comment was aimed at Phil?

Tracy
            Tracy Ianson
            Researcher & Author
            Last edited by Tracy Ianson; February 16, 2012, 07:59 AM. Reason: smiley didn't work

Comment

• Certainly not, I'd get ban for harasment if that were the case

However it wasn't aimed at you or intended as critiscism of your research or those working with you, in any way.

Yours Jeff

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                Certainly not, I'd get ban for harasment if that were the case
                Lol I think I have missed something here.

[QUOTE]However it wasn't aimed at you or intended as critiscism of your research or those working with you, in any way.

Thanks for that Jeff, the research involved has taken us years to compile and is fact based, (with other information generously sent to us) a lot of the article containing hard fact and documents.

Tracy

Comment

. . . the research involved has taken us years to compile and is fact based, (with other information generously sent to us) a lot of the article containing hard fact and documents.

Tracy
                  Hi Tracy

Just a small note to say that I think it is great when researchers can cooperate in this way. It is the way it should be. I know in my own writing that I have benefitted greatly from various people who have helped me by supplying information or images and by giving me their thoughts. We can all benefit from that sort of cooperation.

Best regards

Chris
                  Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
                  https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
                  Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

• Hi Chris

I couldn't agree more, Chris Phillips and Debs were instrumental in the information we now have on Jacob. The fact that they passed the information on to us and allowed us free reign to use it in the article (which meant their research couldn't be credited for over a year, and the chance of someone else coming across it) shows the calibre of researchers they are.

As you say all that can come out of this co-operation is progress.

Tracy

Comment

• Many Thanks

Hi All
                      Excellent post TJ and much kudos to Chris and Debs
                      Keep Well
                      Neil

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tracy Ianson;161149][QUOTE]

Lol I think I have missed something here.

However it wasn't aimed at you or intended as critiscism of your research or those working with you, in any way.

Thanks for that Jeff, the research involved has taken us years to compile and is fact based, (with other information generously sent to us) a lot of the article containing hard fact and documents.

Tracy
                        If you evr get a chance to watch a film called the 'Worlds Fastest Indian' I recommend it. It contains the following quote by THeodore Roosevelt:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Hi Jeff

Wow very profound....I like it!

I will keep an eye open for the film, thanks.

Tracy

Comment

• Hi all

Just a quick post to apologise in the delay in getting the new Jacob Levy summary from the article onto the boards. I am hoping to post it sometime this week.

In our defence we have had a few 'eventful' days that include the death of a much loved family dog Jade midweek. Saturday morning my uncle died and Saturday afternoon saw Nigel in a car crash.

Also had to organise Nige's dad's first year memorial party yesterday and help with the funeral for my uncle. So it isn't that we have lost interest, just not had chance, dad has made a start on it and hopefully we should get it to the boards over the next few days.

Thanks all for your patience

Tracy

Comment

Hi all

Just a quick post to apologise in the delay in getting the new Jacob Levy summary from the article onto the boards. I am hoping to post it sometime this week.

In our defence we have had a few 'eventful' days that include the death of a much loved family dog Jade midweek. Saturday morning my uncle died and Saturday afternoon saw Nigel in a car crash.

Also had to organise Nige's dad's first year memorial party yesterday and help with the funeral for my uncle. So it isn't that we have lost interest, just not had chance, dad has made a start on it and hopefully we should get it to the boards over the next few days.

Thanks all for your patience

Tracy
                              Hi Tracy. My thoughts are with you and you family. Regards, Roy

Comment

• Tracy:

Sorry to hear about those upsetting things. Hope that things get better real soon for you, doll.
                                To Join JTR Forums :
                                Contact [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X