X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Brown
    replied
    TC;
    I don't drunk any moore. But thash a good idea.
    Thunks.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Wescott
    replied
    Hi Howard,

You probably weren't drunk enough when you ate them. Gotta have a pint of the cheap stuff in ya first. Or Fine Spanish Brandy for some of the posters.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Tommy;

They also eat these sumbitches with the tea, I understand.

I ate 6 of them and couldn't detect any flavor.
    Just a warning.
    Made in Leicestershire....since 1885.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Wescott
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
    Ah, you can't beat tea.
    Yankee Dollars beats tea any day of the week. But then a Yank would think that, right?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Ah, you can't beat tea.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Wescott
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
    To be honest. I'd rather be paid in Tea Bags.
    You Brits sure love your tea.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Leave a comment:

• Rob Clack
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
    This is true. I remember that Rob was paid the big 'Tom Wescott' bucks for that one. I was not pleased and let Dan know it. I had to kiss azz for six months to get the higher pay scale and Clack just walked into it. Needless to say, it didn't happen again. My understanding is that Rob is waiting for the pay rates at Ripperologist to go up before he starts putting out more work. Can't blame him. After all, there's only one reason we're in this field...say it with me now...

Yankee Dollars!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
    To be honest. I'd rather be paid in Tea Bags.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Wescott
    replied
    Originally posted by Debra Arif
    I pride myself that I have never agreed with Tom over anything JTR related in my life! He will tell you the same.
    That's because I can't afford her 'endorsement' rates. She charges enough as it is for sources and quotes. If you want her to agree with your conclusions you'd better take out a second mortgage. We joke that her 'Endorsement' rates should be called 'Extortion' rates. But such is life when we're all in pursuit of the same Yankee dollars, right?

Just so you know, I sell unsourced Albert Bachert quotes dirt cheap.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Wescott
    replied
    Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post
    I'd pay you a few Yankee Dollars for that support, Rob but I know you sold out yourself a few years back and have so many already that you use them to stuff your sofa cushions-all from your published Mary Ann Austin articles!
    This is true. I remember that Rob was paid the big 'Tom Wescott' bucks for that one. I was not pleased and let Dan know it. I had to kiss azz for six months to get the higher pay scale and Clack just walked into it. Needless to say, it didn't happen again. My understanding is that Rob is waiting for the pay rates at Ripperologist to go up before he starts putting out more work. Can't blame him. After all, there's only one reason we're in this field...say it with me now...

Yankee Dollars!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Come on, AP, you surely know that Debs is a totally honest researcher. Like Chris Scott she has no axe to grind and successfully finds new info on a whole range of topics.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    You wont find anyone more honest and genuine then Debs.
    Rob

Ditto.... 100 %

Lets focus on Cutbush and steer clear of the personal stuff.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Clack
    replied
    You have paid me back in friendship Debs.

Leave a comment:

• Debra Arif
    replied
    I'd pay you a few Yankee Dollars for that support, Rob but I know you sold out yourself a few years back and have so many already that you use them to stuff your sofa cushions-all from your published Mary Ann Austin articles!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Clack
    replied
    Originally posted by A.P. Wolf View Post
    Ah, honesty, rare thing, Debs. In this game I do not honestly believe you. You have been here long enough to know the difference. Honesty is when your heart and mind satisfies you. Your posts are perambulations. Things have changed eh?
    Bye bye Debs, nice to know you.
    You and the yankee dollar! Loving it.
    Your bang out of order. You wont find anyone more honest and genuine then Debs.
    You should just stick to posting your rambling rubbish.

Leave a comment:

• Debra Arif
    replied
    Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
    Is this Cutbush Roulette? I hope so, cuz its easier than driving all the way to Mississppi

[ATTACH]12926[/ATTACH]

Age 60 born Spitalfields. Wife Catherine age 38 born Stepney
    He once lived on Buck's Row too-or rather his two orphans did.One of whom was called Thomas H (Hubie) Cutbush (no relation to either of the three families either!) ..imagine that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X