Thomas and his twin of evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas and his twin of evil

After having struggled with the name 'Colocitt', 'Colicitt' and the dozens of others - the young man who was stabbing young women at the same time as Thomas Cutbush in the same area of London - I have a proposition.
    That we accept that his name might well have been 'Caldicott', which would make a lot more common sense; and damn good reason for his gentle handling at court.

Hi AP

Please expand.

Robert

Comment

Robert, that is exactly what I always say to my bottle of fine Spanish brandy, but it sort of collapses under the challenge.
      I guess what I mean is that it is probably better to start off with someone who actually existed rather than someone who didn't?
      Rather than an obscure jeweller who can't be traced, shouldn't we be looking at folk who were intimately involved in the legal system; and who were prominent freemasons of the Drury Lane Lodge under the patronage of the likes of Col. F. Hughes Hallet in 1887?
      Like the Caldicotts.
      All you gotta do is shave the long bit off the 'd' and you get an 'o' or an 'a'.

Comment

Hi AP

I thought that Chris Scott had traced Colocitt or whatever his name was, but I'll go back to the Casebook and check.

Robert

Comment

AP, it's here.
          http://www.casebook.org/forum/messages/4922/8955.html

Comment

Thanks Robert
            funny how the mind goes with age... I even contributed to that thread!
            I'll read through it all again, and put this one down to an over fondness for fine brandy.

Comment

Working...
            X