No announcement yet.

New suspect thread needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone for the Spanish Abberline Inquisition sketch?

[Nobody expected that - Ed]
    I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Jack the Ripper, you are charged with four counts of murder : Polly Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elisabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes, Mary Kelly....five, five counts of murder : Martha Tabram, Polly Nichols, Annie Chapman....SIX counts of murder...

Comment

And you will be given the comfy chair and soft cushion treatment until you confess.

Please ring the bell when you want tea and scones as we are short staffed at present. We have three hundred rioters in detention and they are writing out a hundred times each: "i is a verry norty boy". The BBC handed them this god-awful sentence.

Comment

Martin Gerthy, 41 years old, barber, b. Glaway County, Ireland. Inmate Whitechapel Union Workhouse.

Comment

Henry Sawyer, 39, watchman, unmarried, b. Whitechapel. No fixed abode.

Comment

David Chambers, unmarried, age 24, general labourer, b. Shoreditch

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
                We neglected to have a thread for Abberline who is apparently the Ripper, according to this new book by Jose Luis Abad.........
                I didn`t know that the Spanish were such creative writers!

Comment

Just noticed that the thread theme is titled "WaCkY RiPpEr ThEoRiEs." I was quite serious with the names I posited.

Comment

I was wondering about that, Scotty!

I thought the Pythonesque sketches were becoming just a bit TOO surreal.

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

Yes indeed Caz!

Now the question is, which one dunnit -- Beasley, Gerthy, Sawyer or Chambers?

Any researchers out there with time to spare? Go ahead, take a crack at it. I'd post what I know, but I'm no longer not taken seriously for some strange reason. If others looked into these men, people would take interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X