Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukrainian flag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ukrainian flag

    I noticed Howard had adopted the Ukrainian flag as his avatar. I have followed his example. It's frustrating that we can do so little as individuals in the face of this outrageous unprovoked aggression - apart from donating towards the relief of the victims, of course.


  • #2
    Paul McCartney

    Comment


    • #3
      A bit of a struggle for a computer Luddite like me but I got there in the end.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Phillip Walton View Post
        A bit of a struggle for a computer Luddite like me but I got there in the end.
        If anyone does want to change their avatar and is having problems, that's something that can also be done by the administrator. I mean change it in general, not just to the Ukrainian flag. (Though I think I'd draw the line at helping anyone to change their avatar to the Russian flag just now.)

        Comment


        • #5
          There's plenty of Ukrainian flags on the internet. My problem was getting it to be my avatar. I got there in the end but I can't tell you how I did it as even I don't know. Incidentally they are available from e-bay as a lapel badge. Item # 325069642221

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post

            If anyone does want to change their avatar and is having problems, that's something that can also be done by the administrator. I mean change it in general, not just to the Ukrainian flag. (Though I think I'd draw the line at helping anyone to change their avatar to the Russian flag just now.)
            Hi Chris,

            I've had a look but have no clue how to change mine to the Ukrainian flag.

            Could you possibly do the honours please?

            Thanks!

            Love,

            Caz
            X
            I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Caroline Brown View Post

              Hi Chris,

              I've had a look but have no clue how to change mine to the Ukrainian flag.

              Could you possibly do the honours please?

              Thanks!

              Love,

              Caz
              X
              Job done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Cheers, Chris!

                Love,

                Caz
                X
                I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

                Comment


                • #9
                  Vladimir Putin has declared war on the human race.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You could change mine too Chris please.
                    Regards

                    MichaelšŸ”Ž


                    " When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Michael Banks View Post
                      You could change mine too Chris please.
                      Done.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post

                          Done.
                          Thanks Chris.
                          Regards

                          MichaelšŸ”Ž


                          " When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We just booked a holiday in Ukraine!

                            It seems a great way to help out the people there. Air B and B have suspended their fees, so all the money goes straight to the owner.

                            https://www.marketwatch.com/story/hu...ts-11646382366
                            Thanks for your time,
                            dusty miller

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Alternatively, the Ukrainian Embassy in London has set up a Global Support Platform for humanitarian and medical aid or other essential supplies. Details here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X