Ukrainian flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian flag

I noticed Howard had adopted the Ukrainian flag as his avatar. I have followed his example. It's frustrating that we can do so little as individuals in the face of this outrageous unprovoked aggression - apart from donating towards the relief of the victims, of course.

Paul McCartney

Comment

A bit of a struggle for a computer Luddite like me but I got there in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Walton View Post
        A bit of a struggle for a computer Luddite like me but I got there in the end.
        If anyone does want to change their avatar and is having problems, that's something that can also be done by the administrator. I mean change it in general, not just to the Ukrainian flag. (Though I think I'd draw the line at helping anyone to change their avatar to the Russian flag just now.)

Comment

There's plenty of Ukrainian flags on the internet. My problem was getting it to be my avatar. I got there in the end but I can't tell you how I did it as even I don't know. Incidentally they are available from e-bay as a lapel badge. Item # 325069642221

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post

If anyone does want to change their avatar and is having problems, that's something that can also be done by the administrator. I mean change it in general, not just to the Ukrainian flag. (Though I think I'd draw the line at helping anyone to change their avatar to the Russian flag just now.)
            Hi Chris,

I've had a look but have no clue how to change mine to the Ukrainian flag.

Could you possibly do the honours please?

Thanks!

Love,

Caz
            X
            I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline Brown View Post

Hi Chris,

I've had a look but have no clue how to change mine to the Ukrainian flag.

Could you possibly do the honours please?

Thanks!

Love,

Caz
              X
              Job done.

Comment

Cheers, Chris!

Love,

Caz
                X
                I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Vladimir Putin has declared war on the human race.

Comment

You could change mine too Chris please.
                    Regards

MichaelšŸ”Ž

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Banks View Post
                      You could change mine too Chris please.
                      Done.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post

Done.
                          Thanks Chris.
                          Regards

MichaelšŸ”Ž

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

We just booked a holiday in Ukraine!

It seems a great way to help out the people there. Air B and B have suspended their fees, so all the money goes straight to the owner.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/hu...ts-11646382366
                            Thanks for your time,
                            dusty miller

Comment

Alternatively, the Ukrainian Embassy in London has set up a Global Support Platform for humanitarian and medical aid or other essential supplies. Details here.

Comment

Working...
                              X