Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Ah 1066, how that battle raged. I heard it all on the wireless, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Robert :

Okay,okay...lets call a truce.
    I'll bury the hatchet and in fact, I'll even hook you up with a date to show you how nise I am.

1066....your 14th birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Oh come on, How. When God said "Let there be light" the first thing he saw glowing was the candles on your birthday cake.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Neems:

At first,I thought the thread starter read "Slow Posters" which naturally made me think of Telasaurus Rex and the other geezer,Linfordactyl. I thought that you spotted a post that either of these two birds made that came close to making sense...but as usual, that wasn't the case.

Glad that the problem is solved, Nemo.

Robert: I see you're honing up that prodigious comedic talent and Caz-like wit of yours for another 2nd place trophy. Thats right, I gave you and Caz a shot at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO
    replied
    Yes, lol

It seems better now thanks

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Nemo, it's just How trying to stop the good captions getting through.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Neems:

Yes, it has been a little slow.
    I had to hop off being online and then restarting. It seems to have made posting a little faster.

We're in the process of converting to a newer version of VBulletin. I don't know if our man with the plan is doing that at present, but I know its in the works.

Sorry for any inconvienence to the membership...with the exceptions of Tel and Robert Linford.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO
    started a topic Slow posting?

Slow posting?

Is it just me or is the site playing up a bit today - posting seems to hang for a long time - unlike JtR
Working...
X