Attachment Problem & Troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nemo

Well, it does seem to happen to threads that have been inactive for a few months.

Comment

Bob:
      Tonight was an awful mess in trying to post over here too.
      Photobucket is acting up....Newspaper Archive is slower than an Ostrog thread....and these boards which the overpaid administrator is supposed to be keeping up to date is just a bitch.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

I had the same problem after posting at 9am GMT. This too was to an older thread. I couldn't get back to the main screen, Google timed out saying it couldn't find jtrforums.com, then threw me off.
        I've made several attempts to log back on since then, finally succeeding at midday GMT.
        Dave
        "From Hull, Hell and Halifax, Good Lord deliver us."

Comment

Dave:

Apologies for the problems you had...it drove me nuts trying to simply stay on the boards.
          Not that Tim made any valuable posts or anything like that, but other people did and it was difficult to stay on.
          Hopefully, it won't be a problem tomorrow.
          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

I just posted on the Grosevenor Sq thread - and can't see my own post. That's because there were 10 posts on the thread.

Comment

I can't see any posts after No. 10 on that thread either

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

When Robert and Paul posted to that thread (wealthy resident from Grosvenor Square) then I would normally receive an email notification - which I didn't

Comment

Folks:

Tim has been appraised of this problem.
                    Believe me, its not an error on our end as far as administrating, rather a result of an upgrade by the server which has thrown certain settings off. Just now, I had to reset Nina's password for her because she couldn't sign in.
                    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Sideways photos

Any idea how to get photos not to display sideways? Every time I try to attach a photo that is vertical, it shows up on its side. I've tried rotating the original and it still comes up horizontal.

Comment

John:

I have no answer for you....I don't know why that our attachment manager gives you a problem.

Obviously, you can always send me whatever you want to post and I'll be glad to do it.
                        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Thanks Howard. It's the same issue on the other site. I used a screen grab and that worked.

Comment

December 24, 2020

If any one is having issues with the boards in regard to making posts or accessing areas, please let me know.

One member just contacted me and said they were unable to make posts ( no message box for making a reply to a post).....which is simple to fix.

It's called the WYSIWYG....what you see is what you get....the "toolbox" which has an on/off button that, on occasion, switches to 'inactive'.

Again....any problems, contact me at donston1888@aol.com or Howard@jtrforums.com

Merry Christmas.
                            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
                            X