X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christer Holmgren View Post

I hope you will enjoy it, Gary.
    I’m sure I will, Christer.

Delivery date TBA, but hopefully not too far away.

Comment

Christer, will there be a Kindle version?

Comment

Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post
        Christer, will there be a Kindle version?
        No such version is in the pipeline, Debra.
        "In these matters it is the little things that tell the tales" - Coroner Wynne Baxter during the Nichols inquest.

Comment

Oh, that is a shame, Christer.

Comment

I just posted this on Casebook, and I am doing the same over here:

I think I should by now state that I have decided to sit back and let the discussion of the contents of the book from here on - provided there is such a discussion - remain inititally uncommented on by me. Once I have taken stock of whatever comments and reactions there may be, I will in all likelihood make my comments about it.

That, at least, is how my plan looks.

To those who read the book, I wish you some interesting hours in the company of the East End carman!
            "In these matters it is the little things that tell the tales" - Coroner Wynne Baxter during the Nichols inquest.

Comment

can i ask why you hsve decided against a kindle or similar version?

i didnt go with kindle, simply to retain control, i still aim to have a physical version at some stage.

just interested in the view of another author/researcher Christer.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Blomer View Post

i didnt go with kindle, simply to retain control, i still aim to have a physical version at some stage.

steve
                Itīs not so much about deciding against Kindle as deciding FOR hardback and paperback, Steve; I was approached by publisher Rickard Berghorn who asked me to write for him, and Timaios Press only deals in those formats.

Comment

Itīs not so much about deciding against Kindle as deciding FOR hardback and paperback, Steve; I was approached by publisher Rickard Berghorn who asked me to write for him, and Timaios Press only deals in those formats.

Fair enough Christer.
                  You probaly know my view on Ebooks, that they are the future, so a little saddened, but publishers will do what they want.
                  Again all the best, problems seem to be slowly resolving themselves.

Steve

Comment

Fair enough Christer.
                    You probaly know my view on Ebooks, that they are the future, so a little saddened, but publishers will do what they want.
                    Again all the best, problems seem to be slowly resolving themselves.

Steve
                    Thanks for that!

Comment

I just wanted to pop in and say that I greatly enjoyed Christer's book and wish him every success. Missing Evidence was a good, compelling documentary, but the book succeeds beyond that, in my opinion. Once everyone has read it I suspect the forums will be JUMPING.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Got my copy today. Will wait a few days before commenting

Comment

steve
                          And when you have the physical version, THAT version will be appropriate for Kindle?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post

And when you have the physical version, THAT version will be appropriate for Kindle?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                            Probably not, it will be significantly different from the Ebook.
                            However, at that stage its possible, that the current PDF will be repackaged as a Kindle Tom.

Comment

I hope you will enjoy it, Gary.
                              It arrived this morning. It’s a nicely produced book.

Comment

Received... at last!

Comment

Working...
                                X