Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Ianson View Post
    Hi Debs

If anyone deserves a break and wind down I think you would be it - but as been stated try not to make it too long, who will I bounce ideas off?

Tracy xx

P.s have a great weekend, shame didn't know sooner it's only an hour away, could have met up......if I had a car........or a driving license......
    Thanks Tracy-I didn't realise how close it was to you until I heard the accent everywhere I went!
    I missed your birthday too? Belated Happy Birthday wishes-Hope it was a good one.
    Got your email-will email you later. xx

Comment

Hi Debs

Heheh - yup it is quite an unforgettable accent. Hope you had a good weekend, you got the weather for it.

No, not my birthday until Thursday, nothing planned, just a quiet one this year I think. :0)

That's fine, just when you have chance, no rush xx
      If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

It was fabulous, Tracy. I love Whitby.My legs are still aching though and I'm used to big hills and cobbles from where I live!
        Glad I didn't miss your birthday.

Comment

Apropos of the book sales. I've listed my first one on ebay for anyone interested:
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Victim...item233a964760

Comment

Whitby Dracula country!

I'll be checking out ebay

Comment

And fishing country!
              http://www.jtrforums.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=19

Comment

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I used to enjoy myself when I went, sun sea sand and fish and chips :0)
                If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

Working...
                X