Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lord Orsam's Blog

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
    I wonder what % of his articles do not contain a put down of other researchers?

    I wonder what % of the responses do not contain anything personal about David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
      So you?ve not seen a single challenge to any of his research on here?

      Not on this thread, which goes back several months, has there been any then?


      www.trevormarriott.co.uk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        His primary objective would seem to be pointing out to the ripper community the errors, mistakes, deliberate misgivings, and the conclusions arrived at by those who have been directly involved in the diary over the past years, which clearly are significant in the grand scheme of things, which if true show a deliberate attempt to mislead the public by those named.

        Over the last 4 months he has produced a plethora of evidence in support of what he postulates and over that time not one person who he has challenged has bothered to either prove him right or wrong.

        Ignoring what he writes only plays into his hand, and those who he calls over the coals should either accept or reject what he is stating, and either prove him wrong, or equally come out and admit they were wrong, because he will not let this rest be assured of that now he knows at this time he has the upper hand.

        He has thrown down the gauntlet will anyone be brave enough to pick it up?

        www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        I wonder what song you would sing if he decided to start having a go at yourself?

        Maybe he thinks you are low hanging fruit and beneath his lordships standards?

        P

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
          Not on this thread, which goes back several months, has there been any then?


          www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          Reams of it. On this very thread.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
            I wonder what % of his articles do not contain a put down of other researchers?
            I dont know but they would be a whole lot shorter without the ad hominem attacks.

            It all looks impressive but vast swathes of his ramblings are repetitive attacks and personal slights.

            When it all boils down... his arguments could be made in a paragraph or two.

            But he pads it out in a torrent of nastiness which keeps his fanboys happy as they can wallow in the animosity without having to risk getting banned themselves.

            P

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
              Is that your take on it, Trevor?

              Then perhaps you can explain in what way I?ve been misleading and underhanded.

              I?ve no doubt my look at Andrew Stevens will generate a lengthy, personalised rebuttal and a new range of T shirts. Perhaps you can show me the error of my ways, because I?m not aware that I?ve done anything underhanded or mislead anyone. I just think his sneering Public Service Announcement is based on half-arsed research.
              Its not for me to point them out. it is with David that you need to address them with if you feel that you have wrongly been accused by him, or his facts are incorrcet and why they are incorrect and this si the platform you and others should be using.

              As i keep saying if his research is that way you describe then those who he refers to should come out and prove him to be wrong.

              It does no good to keep posting the same old same about his snide remarks that is not going to bring matters to a satisfactory end.

              www.trevormarriott.co.uk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr. Poster View Post
                I wonder what song you would sing if he decided to start having a go at yourself?

                Maybe he thinks you are low hanging fruit and beneath his lordships standards?

                P
                Just as Trevor proved very useful to HR, he?s now filling a similar role for Orsam.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                  Its not for me to point them out. it is with David that you need to address them with if you feel that you have wrongly been accused by him, or his facts are incorrcet and why they are incorrect.



                  As i keep saying if his research is that way you describe then those who he refers to should come out and prove him to be wrong.


                  It does no good to keep posting the same old same about his snide remarks that is not going to bring matters to a satisfactory end.



                  www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                  Are you blind, Trevor?

                  I have challenged his research on several occasions. Hence his vicious antipathy towards me.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                    Just as Trevor proved very useful to HR, he?s now filling a similar role for Orsam.

                    and you have the cheek to call Orsam out for snide remarks !!!!!!!!!!!!


                    www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                      Are you blind, Trevor?

                      I have challenged his research on several occasions. Hence his vicious antipathy towards me.

                      But have you proved him wrong?


                      www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr. Poster View Post
                        I wonder what song you would sing if he decided to start having a go at yourself?

                        Maybe he thinks you are low hanging fruit and beneath his lordships standards?

                        P

                        I have been there several years ago he tried to question my Tumblety research and I took up the gauntlet with him because I knew my research at that time was spot on.


                        www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                          But have you proved him wrong?


                          www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          One thing at a time, Trevor.

                          Will you now retract your underhand, misleading statement that no one has challenged his research on here?

                          Once that’s out of the way, perhaps you’d care to take a stroll with me over to the Andrew Stevens thread to see whether you agree with me that Jack McCarthy was almost certainly Kate Roman?s landlord. And if you do, we can ponder the rights and wrongs of feeding trolls.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                            I have been there several years ago he tried to question my Tumblety research and I took up the gauntlet with him because I knew my research at that time was spot on.


                            www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            In what way then was his research or conclusions inaccurate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                              I have been there several years ago he tried to question my Tumblety research and I took up the gauntlet with him because I knew my research at that time was spot on.


                              www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              So hes only a good researcher when its the diary or something else?

                              Hes a poor researcher when its your stuff hes poking at?

                              Now I get it
                              .........

                              P

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
                                One thing at a time, Trevor.

                                Will you now retract your underhand, misleading statement that no one has challenged his research on here?

                                Once that?s out of the way, perhaps you?d care to take a stroll with me over to the Andrew Stevens thread to see whether you agree with me that Jack McCarthy was almost certainly Kate Roman?s landlord. And if you do, we can ponder the rights and wrongs of feeding trolls.

                                I personally have not seen any direct challenges to his specific insinuations. But I don't have horse in the diary race and most of his work seems to relate to the diary, and to put your record straight underhanded and misleding is the term i used to describe what Orsam is suggesting in his writings



                                I have no interest in who Kitty Romans landlord was, and if that's all you have to do with your time is worry about that you need to get a life .


                                www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X