Jack the Ripper-The real truth 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper-The real truth 2018

The final and concluding part of my long and protracted cold case investigation into the Whitechapel Murders can now be found in the revised and updated edition of “Jack the Ripper-The Real Truth” out now.

The concluding part of my investigation, relates to new evidence, and new facts which with all the material previously gathered, now not only challenges, but in my opinion dispels the myth that has been Jack the Ripper.

The revised and updated book contains new important aspects of the mystery never before made public these being

A new suspect for the murder of Mary Kelly

A motive for the murder of Mary Kelly

A conspiracy to cover up the Mary Kelly murder

Can Mary Kelly be finally identified?

The emergence of a new and never before seen photo of Mary Kelly

New evidence in the case against Walter Sickert

Mitre Square crime scene revisited with both new, and new medical evidence

The report of an alleged murder of an unknown female in Whitechapel at the time of the murders, and the conspiracy, and conspirators involved in the cover up of that murder.

New images not in the original kindle publication

Jack the Ripper – The Real truth is now available in kindle, and paperback from http://www.trevormarriott.co.uk/jack-ripper-real-truth/ or direct from Amazon https://amzn.to/2yyhpIj

For those who have already purchased the kindle book, automatic updates are available via your Amazon account.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Attached Files

I have the book; will buy the update!

I am impressed by your work - your cold reasoning and rationalization. Your plodding, methodical approach to hard evidence and fact - not supposition and guesswork. You approach the investigation as a true professional would. Your background and experience shows in your work. In fact, I hold up other books in comparison to yours and think, “Have they treated the topic as Marriott would?”
    Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Kelley View Post
      I am impressed by your work - your cold reasoning and rationalization. Your plodding, methodical approach to hard evidence and fact - not supposition and guesswork. You approach the investigation as a true professional would. Your background and experience shows in your work. In fact, I hold up other books in comparison to yours and think, “Have they treated the topic as Marriott would?”
      Bravo!

Thank you for your kind words.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

It sounds very interesting, Trevor.

I can understand your not wanting to give away too much, but would you be prepared to tell us the occupation of MJK's killer?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
          It sounds very interesting, Trevor.

I can understand your not wanting to give away too much, but would you be prepared to tell us the occupation of MJK's killer?
          Only a suspect but easily eliminated but interesting nevertheless

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Well a new photo of Kelly would be worth the price of admission alone!

Comment

I just bought the book again because I lost the original Kindle version but I can't see any of this new information in it. I used the link to Amazon to buy that version too.

Comment

I've returned my Kindle copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post
                  I've returned my Kindle copy.

There is a problem with Kindle. I have now had to download the file yet again.

This may take up to 24 hours before it becomes live. Sorry for the inconvenience but circumstances beyond my control.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                    There is a problem with Kindle. I have now had to download the file yet again.

This may take up to 24 hours before it becomes live. Sorry for the inconvenience but circumstances beyond my control.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                    They do refunds, for anyone else who bought it on the link provided. Just return it in the Kindle order list.

Comment

Hi Trevor

Ive just purchased a copy and look forward to reading it.

Will also be in touch regarding 2019 projects.

Cheers

Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by Debra Arif View Post
                        They do refunds, for anyone else who bought it on the link provided. Just return it in the Kindle order list.

Hi
                        Just to let you and everyone else know that the Amazon problem has now been rectified and the updated book is now available in both Kindle and paperback direct from Amazon https://amzn.to/2yyhpIj

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

I just had Amazon update my copy for Kindle

But I can’t seem to find the new photo of Kelly. What section is it in?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                            Hi
                            Just to let you and everyone else know that the Amazon problem has now been rectified and the updated book is now available in both Kindle and paperback direct from Amazon https://amzn.to/2yyhpIj

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            Can you give the Kindle locations for some of the new entries? I have bought it again and it still looks exactly the same as the last updated version I had.

Comment

good luck

Hello Trevor. Good luck with this.

Cheers.

LC

Comment

Working...
                              X