Ripperologist Magazine # 167 June 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    I have made mention of a post from 2012 in which you say ""And neither report, Totty or Davies, was "flawed" anyway."

You clearly use the term report so i am not a liar so complain all you want to whoever your want the truth is out there, shame you at times cant recognize that fact.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Can't you read? Or do you suffer an inability to understand?

I stated, 'I did not acknowledge that a report by Dr. Totty existed. I used the word 'report' to describe the responses by Drs. Totty and Davies. In other words, the results Dr. Totty reported back, not a physical written report.'

I did not commission a report from Dr. Totty, Dr. Totty produced no report, there is and never was a report by Dr. Totty to publish.

If I had some alphabet bricks to hand, I'd spell it out for you; I used the word 'report' in the sense of what Drs. Totty and Davis had reported back, not that they had produced physical reports.

Comment

Trevor

Paul has explained things.
      Discussion over.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        There is no name calling I am just stating facts, and asking for transparency which seems to be lacking in matters connected to this whole forensic examination of this marginalia.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        You called Adam and myself liars. That's name calling. Actually, it's worse than name calling.

Comment

Trevor's been put in 'time out'......
          To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact [email protected]

Comment

I'll delete my response to Trevor. Thanks, Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
              Trevor's been put in 'time out'......
              In the small ads?

Comment

Working...
              X