Meet The Beadles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Beadles

Ripperologist Magazine has undertaken the task of selecting one of 6 authors of published articles written for that backbone of the community, our beloved Rip, to be the 1st ever recipient of The Beadle Award, named in honor of Mr. Jeremy Beadle.

The intention of this thread is to discuss the ideas found within the articles...I'll get to that list in a minute....and query whether any information within these fine articles have changed your line of thinking.

Here's that austere list.....

The Nine Lives of Dr. Tumblety: Lies, Damned Lies, and Biography.
    By Timothy B. Riordan. Ripperologist 92 (June 2008)

Defenceless Whitechapel
    By Neil Bell. Ripperologist 95 (September 2008)

Elisabeth Stride: The Jewish Connection
    By Daniel Olsson Ripperologist 96 (October 2008)

Young Montie: Montague John Druitt at Winchester
    By Andrew Spallek Ripperologist 96 (October 2008)

Tumblety: Murderer or Means to a Solution
    By Stan Russo Ripperologist 97 (November 2008)

Druitt’s Ghost
    By Jonathan Hainsworth Ripperologist 99 (January 2009)

If you don't subscribe to the Rip...now might be a good time to consider it.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Howard,

If you don't subscribe to the Rip...now might be a good time to consider it.

If I am allowed a bit of a commercial break here, you ain't just whistling Dixie my friend. The upcoming issue will be Rip's 100th and will be super-sized and full of interesting articles, photos, artwork and even something by that guy in Philly--and I don't mean Andre "Moose" DuPont. Subscribers will get the double-issue at the usual one-issue price, but anyone wanting the single issue (and everyone will) must, I understand, pay a premium price. So get on the subscription list now at contact@ripperologist.biz

Don.

Comment

For starters....would anyone care to offer their opinions on the third installment of Stan Russo's triology...mentioned previously...on Tumbelty?

I'll be back around shortly.
      To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

How,

I'd say you can throw in the towel on this one.

Comment

Stosh:

Its sort of my fault for not initiating things.

Shall we try it again,folks?

Is Francis Tumbelty a key or perhaps more crucial to the WM Investigation for reasons other than those of his own device than previously considered?
          To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

How,

Believe me when I tell you this - it is not you.

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
              For starters....would anyone care to offer their opinions on the third installment of Stan Russo's triology...mentioned previously...on Tumbelty?
              Originally posted by How Brown View Post
              Is Francis Tumbelty a key or perhaps more crucial to the WM Investigation for reasons other than those of his own device than previously considered?
              Hi Howie and Stan

Shouldn't this be a separate discussion in the Francis Tumblety section of the suspects area? Just a thought. We might even get Joe Chetcuti and Tim Riordan and other interested parties to chip in there. I hope so anyway. Thanks.

Chris
              Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
              https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
              Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Working...
              X