• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
    About 3 quid a pint in a London pub.

Rather less in Hull, I would imagine.

Come in Mikie.
    2.70 in Doncaster Stephen. Guess we're catching up with London prices. I've taken to drinking Murphys which is only 2.50 a pint round here. After 14 pints of Murphys I've saved enough for a pint of Guinness...ha

Brian 'hic'

Comment

Thanks for that info Stephen and Bignasaurus.

At prices like that, some of us might have to take out a loan just to go to the local tappy for a few armpulls and get hammered.

I basically quit drinking,period,kaput,finis,end of story. I guess if I had two pints now, I would get a nice quiet buzz.

This is what I do now for a buzz in my middle 50's>
      Ten times or so and I'm seeing trails.....

Anyway....would anyone care to discuss the Ogan story on Tabram or anything else in the issue?
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue Dog View Post
        2.70 in Doncaster Stephen. Guess we're catching up with London prices. I've taken to drinking Murphys which is only 2.50 a pint round here. After 14 pints of Murphys I've saved enough for a pint of Guinness...ha

Brian 'hic'
        Blimey! After 14 pints I find that hubby takes a bit of time to locate his pockets, never mind his loose change for his bonus pint of the black stuff.

At least at 'Spoons you can knock back more or less anything without breaking the bank, even down here in the south where all the softies drink.

Love,

Caz
        X
        I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Working...
        X