Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Long time ago, I would have thought he was most likely to have been single....either living in a room by himself ( like a boarder ) or in the presence of people ( like a typical lodger in Crossingham's ).
    However, after a decade of reading about quite a few killers who had wives and sometimes living with children under the same roof....I'm not sure anymore.
    Tough choice.

Leave a comment:

• Chris G.
    replied
    I would say he was a loner in terms of his killing habits but not necessarily a loner in terms of how he lived. So I voted for the "NO - but he was living with a woman" option. Of course he could have been a family man, a churchgoer and a pillar of the community much like Dennis Rader. In either case, I believe that the man had nasty, private habits that no one else knew about except the victims just before their demise.

Best regards

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Christer Holmgren
    replied
    Originally posted by Edward Stow View Post
    I can only imagine that most voters are going for the inconspicuous unknown unnoticed local family guy.
    Maybe so - but one should keep in mind that far from all serialists are the family type...

Anyway, itīs a refreshing change from how the Met reasoned by the looks of things!

Leave a comment:

• Edward Stow
    replied
    I can only imagine that most voters are going for the inconspicuous unknown unnoticed local family guy.

Leave a comment:

• Christer Holmgren
    replied
    I voted - naturally - for the option that he was married with children, fully expecting to have joined up with an absolute minority.

... only to find out that I actually represent the majority, at least so far.

Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• admin tim
    replied
    Was Jack a Family Man?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...amily-man.html

Or did he merely think of himself as a good family man? If one of history's greatest monsters thought that he himself was, why not another?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I highly doubt he had any children at all. Just based one appears to be a pathological hatred of women. If he did, I honestly believe they would have arrived after the killings, and possibly much later on in his years.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a poll Did JTR Have a Family?

Did JTR Have a Family?

NO - he never married or had children.
    30.56%
    NO - but he was living with a woman.
    2.78%
    NO - he was an orphan with no known relatives.
    0.00%
    YES - but not during the time of the murders - that came later.
    8.33%
    YES - he was married but never had children.
    5.56%
    YES - he was from a large family with lots of siblings.
    8.33%
    YES - he had a few siblings.
    16.67%
    YES - he was married, with children.
    25.00%
    YES - he had children but was never married.
    2.78%
    Well, everyone has a family - like it or not. Certainly, JTR had a father and a mother, and likely aunts and uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, etc. But did he have siblings? And did he have a wife and children? Due to the nature of the question, multiple answers are again allowed.
Working...
X