No announcement yet.

Poll: Where was Jack in 1890?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack was intelligent, a good planner, was well-respected in his world, well-connected,and continued to be a success. He was probably confident he wasn't going to be brought to book for his crimes. He was identified at the timeof the murders and was protected. He only need to keep his mouth shut and bacsically is was business as usual for Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martyn Priestnall View Post
      Jack was intelligent, a good planner, was well-respected in his world, well-connected,and continued to be a success. He was probably confident he wasn't going to be brought to book for his crimes. He was identified at the timeof the murders and was protected. He only need to keep his mouth shut and bacsically is was business as usual for Jack.
      Or Jack might have been a local, working class fellow who was nobody special, who solved his frustrations with murder in 1888 and possibly beyond. Perhaps he was just lucky.

I think we have adequate modern information on serial killers to agree that Jack may have resumed his regular life and kept his mouth shut. Think Joseph DeAngelo or BTK.

(Humorously, someone left a creative comment on a video about the Zodiac killer who operated in the San Francisco area from the mid to late 1960īs to early 70īs. The person wrote that the Zodiac is alive and well in Seattle, California. There is no such place.)
      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• The Seattle, Calfornia humour reminded me (for some reason) about
        a comment I read once below a JFK assassination YouTube video.

Basically the comment ran: "The only person who didn't shoot JFK on the day was Lee Harvey Oswald!"

Martyn

Comment

• Anna,

Some thoughts on Jack the local:

http://jtrforums.com/showthread.php?p=370625#post370625

Martyn

Comment

• Anna, Jack may have been lucky but...

There is an arrest post the Double-Event that interests me. Locationally interesting re my own candidate and from the quick look I have made at the press reports, I never found any follow up to it, but I need to do more research to be sure about this. Given this is just post the double-event, the idea of the absence of any follow up reports intrigues me...

Maybe his "luck" was more to do with:

- who he was. (and hence his upper-end echelon connections).
            - his motive for the killings. (and hence support by the same to protect him).

Martyn
            Tin Foil Hat Land.

Comment

Working...
            X