So just how BORING! are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just how BORING! are we?

How boring do you find the site? Please vote if you're not too bored to do so.
    BORING!
    0.00%
    Boring
    0.00%
    boring
    0.00%
    Occasionally BORING!
    14.29%
    Frequently BORING!
    0.00%
    Way too often BORING!
    0.00%
    Excruciatingly BORING!
    0.00%
    Only the non-Ripper content is BORING!
    14.29%
    BORING!? Howard? Are you serious? (i.e., Not BORING!)
    28.57%
    This poll is too BORING for me to vote.
    42.86%

I'm bored at reading how boring it is from someone who must be so bored that he overlooks answering simple questions from time to time...bored at how those who are bored don't do much to improve it....bored at...oh balls, this is boring.

I give us a 10 on the boring scale...10 being the most boring.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

I voted occasionally boring. This was in recognition of How's captions.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        How boring do you find the site? Please vote if you're not too bored to do so.

I wish you had a non-boring category. I appreciate that the poll is meant to be partly facetious but I feel that the number of press reports I have not seen before, as well as the conversations, make the site not boring.
        Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
        https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
        Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Second from the bottom, Chris.

Comment

Tim:

See ? I told you we were boring.

To counteract this condition...I offer this mindbending question:

Who is more boring...someone who pretends to understand the "AR" theory or the person who would waste his time reading the "AR" theory ?

See ya in a month. I'm off to watch grass grow.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

What? Sorry I dozed off.

Comment

Yawn...String....start putting up captions with photos of landfills and homeless bums. True, they're boring...but we have an image to maintain.
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

We used to have a guy who would come on once a month and give the earthquake predictions. "Little chance of an earthquake" etc. That's all he ever posted. He was a bit boring. On the other hand, if an earthquake had been due, he'd have been jolly exciting. It's just that there never were any earthquakes.

Comment

He ain't here anymore... probably because you and Tel ( or one of you two dinosaurs) scared him off....or he saw the light and read the AR theory.
                    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

At least it's less boring than TV and practically an orgasm compared the World Cup.

Comment

Thats no consolation Stan....I'm worth an orgasm all by myself and television sucks.
                        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

This poll is so BORING! that there have been only 6 votes in spite of there having been 91 views.

Comment

I think we've set a new world record for the most times the word "boring" has appeared on a thread.

Hmmm, what could we talk about to liven it up a bit?
                            Aeronautical engineering? Pythagoras theorem? The various ways to extract water out of rocks?

Ok, i'm too bored to continue now.

Cheers,
                            Adam.

P.S. Tim, you sound like a teenage girl..... "O.M.G, this thread is, like, SO boring...."

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                              We used to have a guy who would come on once a month and give the earthquake predictions. "Little chance of an earthquake" etc. That's all he ever posted. He was a bit boring. On the other hand, if an earthquake had been due, he'd have been jolly exciting. It's just that there never were any earthquakes.
                              To make things less boring we could do a pool of disasters someone does floods another earthquakes etc. One of us is gonna be right.

Comment

Working...
                              X