No announcement yet.

So just how BORING! are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how many people here get their water supply from a bore?

Cheers,
    Adam.

Comment

Ha ha !!!

I must be getting dyslexic.
      I thought your post said...

"So, how many people here get their butter supply from a whore?

I was gonna raise my hand in affirmation....but I put my specs on and saw what it really said. I get neither Adam...but thanks for asking.

Hopefully, this will cheer Scott up a little while.

We're trying Scott. Seriously. I woke up,as did every other swinging schwantz on the site today thinking...."How can my dumb and boring ass appease Scott Nelson on August 5th?"

You there,Scott ?
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Now there could be a dietery situation with the butter and whore problem... I mean, is the butter fat free... or is the whore fat free?... or would it bother you if you really needed both ? Cardiac arrest during and episode with a tart may be due to the fat in the butter... or maybe, you could forgo the butter and just roll her in flour to find the damp spot.. if, of course, she's not fat free.
        Best Wishes,
        Cris Malone

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
          [B]Ha ha !!!

You there,Scott ?
          Yeah, I'm still here. Still bored. You used to tolerate me, but now you don't. Ban me before I quit. You have the power.

(No, no just kidding)

Comment

How:

"I must be getting dyslexic.
            I
            thought your post said...

"So, how many people here get their
            butter supply from a whore?

I was gonna raise my hand in affirmation....but I put my specs on and saw what it really said. I get neither Adam...but thanks for asking."

Well you know, it could be a valid question, especially after what I saw last night.....but that's for another thread and actually probably not at all....

Cris:

C'mon, let's be realistic. A fat whore distributing fat free butter? Please....

Cheers,
            Adam.

Comment

Excellent observation on the whole whore/butter conundrum which permeates the field, Cris.
              In an earlier post, we saw the famous 1945 photo of Reichsmarshal Hermann "Boring" Goering in a cell ostensibly dead from a self administered dose of potassium cyanide...but, as the conspiratorial theorists would have us believe....was it really by cyanide or the misuse of Land O'Lakes ( the butter with the Indian broad in the canoe on the box ) creamery style butter on one too many knockwurst on ryes ? In short, did Boring Goering die an accidental death, essentially removing his name from the list of canonical Nuremberg victims or was he a self snuffing Anschlusser ?

My mind ain't made up, but I can tell you that those two tailoring marks under his eyes suggests foul play.
              Either some local Jewish tailor who was living in or near the German duchy of Bad Lickenzedicken where the trials were held was being warned by the administrator(s) of the poison to Goering to keep his mouth shut....or Goering's cheeks exploded from too much cholesterol. Its one or the udder, Cris.

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Jon G:

You may be on to something. The purple silk undergarments the former WW1 hero was known to wear under his uniform were tailored by an Italian gent...Giuseppe Buttafucco.

Italians...butter ( butta is Italian for butter)...tailoring marks....all we need is something to connect them Jon. Good work as usual on your end.
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
                X