Should Howard join Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Howard join Facebook?

Should our fearless leader open up to the weird and wonderful world of "Facebook"?
    Yes!
    50.00%
    No!
    14.29%
    Don't give a monkeys!
    35.71%

I thought that they had reciprocity with Arsebook, of which Howard is a charter member.

Comment

I doubt if Facebook is ready for his captions. He is 200 years ahead of his time.

However, since his time is the 17th century, he still has a bit of catching up...

Comment

No - he's far too handsome for that (esp. his teats), apart from which it sounds too much like "Casebook", and he might get confused.

Comment

Listen...I have a hard enough time staying a member on this site to worry about Facebook.

I would "select" Mike to recruit amongst the heathen,non members, since he's ten times nicer than I am and a great ambassador for Ripperology. That is, if he wanted to. Sort of like our very own Louis Cremers.

Sam will only attract sultry women...Tim will naturally attract flies...Robert would only attract moths....Celesta & Ali will attract kind and non-obnoxious types...and uh... on second thought,maybe we should ask Sam to go do missionary work.
          To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
          Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

You would be amazed at how many requests I have had to ask you if you would join Howard. It's great for networking and getting the word out, but some of the applications are annoying.

"Someone has thrown a sponge at you....throw one back?"

Comment

The chants of "We want Howard!" are echoeing through all the JTR groups.
              Jon

"It is far more comfortable to point a finger and declare someone a devil, than to call upon your imagination to try to understand their world."

http://www.jlrees.co.uk

Comment

Popular opinon has spoke and Howard has indeed joined Facebook and is now a member of "JTRForums.com....on Facebook"!!

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
                  Listen...I have a hard enough time staying a member on this site to worry about Facebook.

I would "select" Mike to recruit amongst the heathen,non members, since he's ten times nicer than I am and a great ambassador for Ripperology. That is, if he wanted to. Sort of like our very own Louis Cremers.

Sam will only attract sultry women...Tim will naturally attract flies...Robert would only attract moths....Celesta & Ali will attract kind and non-obnoxious types...and uh... on second thought,maybe we should ask Sam to go do missionary work.

I tried to be nastier, once, How, but somehow it just didn't take, if you know what I mean! Mean? Did I say "mean"? HA HA HA!

Comment

Howie...Here's some incentive for you to join. All my "naughty" pics are on there!

Comment

Dust:

You mean the ones where you borrowed my chiffon & lace frilled outfit...or the taffeta thingy with the see through front? Yeah, thats an inducement to join Facebook for damned sure !!
                      Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

You mean the ones where you borrowed my chiffon & lace frilled outfit...or the taffeta thingy with the see through front?
                        (Thinks) Begone, base thoughts of Howard's teats!

Comment

Dare me to put a photo of those two phenomenons ( a.k.a. teats) up here on this thread.

Dare me.
                          Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Dare me to put a photo of those two phenomenons ( a.k.a. teats) up here on this thread.

Dare me.
                            Aw - go on then, How.

(Thinks) I can't wait!

Comment

I told ya,Sammy...I told ya I had phenomenons...

I oughta be able to buy Facebook with a set like this,eh?

Be gentle with them,Sam. They're on loan from the N.B.A. ( National Basketball Association) and I gotta have 'em back before midnight or they'll turn into mice.

P.S. Sammy: It took almost 5 minutes for me just to upload the photo !!
                              Attached Files
                              Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
                              X