Should Howard join Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by How Brown View Post
    I told ya,Sammy...I told ya I had phenomenons...
    Blimus! I bet you don't get many of those for a pound...

Comment

Sammy & Cellie:

Ain't they cute? They've got their own Zip Code: 1912Big

The left one is in Eastern Standard Time while the right one is in Cental Standard Time. She ain't seen her feet since first grade.
      To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
      Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Course, we could always start a Facebook "group" for Howard in his absence. Give it an idiotic name as well. Something like "The Official: We Protest Howard Brown, For Not Joining Facebook!" group.

Comment

To all folks who have sent me invites and other emails pertaining to Facebook:

I apologize for what may appear to be a less than speedy reply to you...I've been pretty occupied and I want to simply say that I am aware of your requests and comments made over yonder. I promise to try to be more attentive to them...and of course, I appreciate them....but I am sure you know how it gets sometimes with time. There ain't enough of it.

Thanks for your gestures and your patience. I appreciate them as much as I do your comradeship and sentiments.

How
          To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
          Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Thats the one thing about facebook that gets on my nerves! A relative ahs sent a relative request! Well if there already a bloody relative, what are they requesting!! Argh!!

Comment

I think we all understand, How. That's one of the reasons I haven't been flinging thongs at you, or taking you on TARDIS rides..

Facebook in itself can be time consuming; as Suzi often says, almost a second job. There are days when I have to neglect to feed Howard the Chihuahua [a Facebook application, to explain to non-FBers] or I'd never get anything else done! (You should see his little face when he hasn't eaten for two days, though.. haunts my sleep...)

It's been great for keeping in touch with friends regularly, though.

Mike: I've received add requests from several family members in England, but then not heard another peep from them once added. Not even in response to my periodically asking how they are.. strange, that, eh. Well, apart from the many silly 'join this group' requests some of them send, you know, the "Maggie Thatcher was really a babe" type, which I ignore.

Lynners

Comment

I was getting bit by vampires, stalked by zombies, bought drinks, and had sponges thrown at me, I was wished good morning, spooked by someone, and asked to join some random fanclub all before breakfast!

Luckily, the ignore button works a treat!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                  I was getting bit by vampires, stalked by zombies, bought drinks, and had sponges thrown at me, I was wished good morning, spooked by someone, and asked to join some random fanclub all before breakfast!

Luckily, the ignore button works a treat!
                  You know what I like about it, you see a side of people you would never expect - the apps they have and their update feed on your home page. I'm sure a lot of people joining don't realise their every move appears on everyone's pages on their friends list - unless you alter the settings.

Yes, it's like a 2nd job - with overtime - all unpaid!

Comment

Working...
                  X